Where to sell Raymond Savignac framed posters?

Evening Lovelies,

Long time since I've popped in to ask a question - but here I am.

A friend had asked us to sell 2 Raymond Savignac framed prints for her.  One is the war of the buttons print and it is huge - It's over 5 feet tall framed, new it cost over $1000

The other one is the Perrier poster it's about A3 or maybe a bit bigger. 

Not being up to date with stuff like this I thought I'd ask here if anyone has an idea of where we should sell them.  Not really sure if ebay it the right place or if there is a gallery type place where people sell posters or somewhere else I don't know about.

So all and any advise is welcome.

Thank you  🙂

"Something wicked this way comes!"
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello... anybody there???

"Something wicked this way comes!"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

eBay is fine to sell collectable posters but I assume you are limited by size to Pick Up Only - it would help if you were in a big city area. Try Googling for images of the 2 posters and see if any have actually sold recently to give you an idea of value. There are a couple of big dealers in vintage posters but they would be offering you a fraction of what you would hope to make if you could sell them yourself. Leski used to have regular sales of posters - they have recently been taken over by Mossgreen - you can I believe still consign individual items like you could at Leski - try their web site under "selling". However unless you are in Melbourne this is perhaps unworkable. Others may have better ideas.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

siddieswans ~ Thank you for your help I have contacted Mossgreen and look forward to hearing from them.

Thanks again for your help I had never even heard of Mossgreen.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply