Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is this backstamp? A script R with a cross at the top.

I recently purchased this cute little cup and saucer. Both are marked with the same capital R in a script font that has a cross bar over the extended upright of the R. I have tried searching for R as a backstamp with no luck. Can anyone tell me who w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

art glass vases

Hi, Hoping someone can help me identify these 2 vases. They are quite heavy & the glass is thick. Both have stickers on the base....small has ART NO: CG0311E-15 & the taller has ART NO: CG0311E-20 Smaller 1 is 15cms high & the taller 1 is 20cms. The ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hand painted champayne flutes

Hi all, I have 4 of these beautiful hand painted champayne flutes that I would love to know more about. They have gold guilded stems & guilding throughout the peacock & feathers , each 1 is a different colour..red, purple, blue & maroon. The artwork ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

vintage wine glasses/goblets

Hi, would anyone know anything about these goblets, they are very thick & quite heavy glass. Stand 17cms tall. They have a pale amber base & stem.... graduating from yellow to red from the bottom of glass up. They also have a deep predded pattern aro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! wooden box with hinge - maybe cigar box?

I found a wooden box with a hinged top. It says CLARO on the side and SABOROSA on the top of the box with MADE IN ENGLAND underneath that. The front panel says EMPERADORES. When you open the box it also says SABOROSA MADE IN ENGLAND. The box measures...