Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Silver Plate help please

I have a silver plated coffee pot which I would like to start using. Only problem is that the inside particularly the base has tarnish on it. How can I clean this so that it will not leave any taste or affect the coffee.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

falconware

hi need some info on this jug and if worth listing. under it says siam made in england falconware. it has a crack on the handel and a chip under the lip the body is perfect thanks

Stocknagels..........

We have recently bought a walking stick covered in these little souvenirs. We have done a bit of research and have found that they were collected by walkers in Germany as they trekked from town to town. I was wondering if anyone has come across them ...

ebay usa

hi i have been trying to list a vintage watch in ebay usa so get right to the where list your item great soon as i list takes me back a page i have done this at least 6 times even shut down to see if that makes a diffrence help'' meg

Royal Winton Grimwades Advice

Hi I have a cup/saucer in a pretty pale yellow. The saucer stamp is Royal Winton Grimwades - Made in England The cup has Grimwades - Made in England ( it's quite blurry ) The cup handle has the shape at the top like the Tiger Lily but it's plain yell...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ID help, please

I cannot find any info in this vase. Stand appox 21cm high, glazed inside, unglazed on the outer. Underside says, England SIRDAR No 2 ( will need to visit sister to see if the one she has says No1) All I know is that it dates pre 1960 Thanks in advan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful