Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1930 penny

1930 AUSTRALIAN PENNY 8 pearls and full centre diamond for $ 2,100 I don't know how some can sleep at nights, then again they probably don't. Disgraceful behaviour, giving honest collectors a bad rep. X-(

StampBoards and Private Bidders

Can anyone tell the odds of being outbid twice by $1 above my maxbid and the item was more than $30 below my max bid in the last 7 seconds. My father is a computer teacher at VU in Melbourne and he said it would be about a Billion to1. I want people ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help with glass pattern please

I picked up this square shallow bowl today. I know the pattern name is common but I don't know glass and nothing sticks. it is 24 cms and 5 cms high. What would have it been made for? It is clear not yellow, that is the lighting. I only bought it bec...

negative feed back removed cause of refund need to read

This is a real good question one that needs an answer, Power sellers with 100% positive feedback, not one negative. Yet after finding screenshots and other evidence of negative feedback being left then just disappears with no trace of any negative. I...

Beatles Signature

Hi all, I have an original promo card (pic of the Beatles) which has Paul's siggie on it. It was back in the early days, and I have a fair bit of anecdotal evidence (from family back in L'Pool) to that it is the real deal. Question - what chance do I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help on these dishes, please

HI Would anyone be able to ID these dishes please. Pale yellow with raised leaf and the flower buds are 'inserted' into holes around the edge. Measures approx 13cm long x 10cm wide x 3cm high. Both are stamped (indented) on the back 1898 TII (the T h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posting Arnotts Tins

Hi all I have quite a few old Arnotts Biscuit Tins to list. What is the best/safest way to post these to buyers to prevent damage? I know I can use a satchel etc but is that safe enough. Do I need packing etc. Thanks in advance.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful