how to change listing FROM Fixed to Auction. anyone help plz..

geez I hate these new bleedin boards I cant find nothing..

Hiya Ive been listing in auction mode and just for a quick sale changed a couple to fixed price.. Well now I want to change back to Auction on my new listing and i DON'T KNOW HOW.. Sorry bout caps but thehelp thingy is crap and I cant find anything else...

hopeful

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ON THE BOTTOM of everones summary page are  ADD, EDIT, SEND TO ONLINE AUCTION,ADD TO LIST , and END.

Apparently u do not have to go back into revise your listing like before...

If only they had said that on the help info thingy... anyway I circumnavigated it and this is the short cut...

cheers and good luck to all who flouder in ebays new easier ? system..

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can not change it.

You would have to end the listings and change to the Auctions or wait till they end and then relist and pick Auctions or to the right of the fixed price listings is send to online auction.

This will auto end the listings and relist as auctions so they will be added to your free listing count or you will be charged if the 40 free listings are used for the month.

If they have ended and you want to relist you have to pick the Auction tab to list at auction

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

when you go to relist, you just click the Edit Listing link, then choose the correct Tab under CHOOSE FORMAT and Price banner, but the Fixed Price listing will have to have ended or you'll need to end and Relist
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

hiya thks anyway all, I stumbled upon it somehow and its a whole new ball game same as rest of the shamozzle and ive managed to change it back to auction .
cheers.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

ON THE BOTTOM of everones summary page are  ADD, EDIT, SEND TO ONLINE AUCTION,ADD TO LIST , and END.

Apparently u do not have to go back into revise your listing like before...

If only they had said that on the help info thingy... anyway I circumnavigated it and this is the short cut...

cheers and good luck to all who flouder in ebays new easier ? system..

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

flounder
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply