pay pal ????

tyrone711megan
Community Member

why does pay pal always favour the buyer.i stupidly did the right thing when selling a very very heavy mens silver necklace. yes took a picture of the weight and sent reg post this was in september. now buyer is saying i sent the wrong one[i only had one] put a dispute into p/pal before contacting pay/p she asked me to do a deal then she said wants 150 refund as thats all the chain was worth so now at a impass until the tenth of december when pp will decide. now sold a item last night for 330 and pp taken that but thats not my cash it belongs to my buyer this is to wird for me do not know how this is going to work out

if pp tells her to send it back how do they know it is the same neclace meg

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

pay pal ????

Paypal will definitely tell her to send it back if she wants a refund.

What you need to do is open the package in front of a reliable witness such as the postmaster or even a JP. Get the postmaster to weight the package before you open it, although I suspect it will be the weight the buyer claims.

Do not do a deal. Unfortunately some buyers will try this sort of thing.

You probably need very experienced help with this. I would post it on the sellers board and make sure you document every step.

good luck with it.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

pay pal ????

To answer your very first question. The reason that PP favour the buyer is simple. If they didnt, buyers simply wouldnt buy of ebay or any site that used them and secondly, if they didnt, shonky sellers would be ripping buyers off left, right and centre, so thank the shonky sellers and dont blame the buyer. Now to your buyer, a shady character i think.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply