Absolutely hate the new selling list

Absolutely HATE this website not easy to understand 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You will have to be a bit more specific than that.

The only recent change is the addition of the 'modified' field, prefilled to 'No'. I ignore it.

If that isn't your specific issue, please enlighten us.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

has a long time user of ebay i must say im in total withdrawal re ebay. .i.e. listed item one bid, item was destroyed by little grand daughter.EBAY would not let me cancell item. just about had enough of Ebay.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

You don't need ebay's permission to cancel a transaction....just do it yourself.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

While I hate some of the new pages, they actually did me a favour by introducing them because it made me go back and check out seller hub. I can do all sorts of things in seller hub that I couldn't do before and that save me time. On one ID the other day I got a message saying a lot more features had been added. I took their 'guided tour' but I'm pretty sure the features shown aren't available on my main ID yet.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

As a 15 year user of ebay the new selling homepage makes me feel like a newbie.  I jjust had someone purchase an item that was only available in Australia,  I am happy to sell them th e item but when I go to the listing there is no option to send an invoice to give them the new postage price.  I can't even find the answer to this anywhere. 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Try 'view order details'. If they haven't paid I think you can send an invoice from there.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

If they have already paid, use their email address (shown on the order in seller hub or get it from the paypal transaction) and send them a paypal invoice for the extra postage.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It should be under Orders,(either at the top or in one of the ".blocks" ,or under tasks in a different "block".

If not try using the "old" format as that should still have everything in the right spots:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:...

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply