Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting motivated to sell on Ebay

Ugh so time consuming! I'm the laziest Ebayer ever. Anyone have any strategies that help get one motivated and in the mindset? Do you put music on? Drink some booze? Do a set amount of listings each day? Etc I have a carp load of footy cards to put u...

Resolved! Dispute closed despite ongoing activity.

I have had an ongoing dispute with a seller regarding non arrival an item. Last message from seller was 7th March 2019 asking me to check with local post office. I was about to reply however before I could I received a message from eBay that the disp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Collect as a seller need help

I just worked out i could opt out of C and C but i just sold an item and the buyer is using that service. The item usually would only cost me $2 to send but will it cost more to send it to them? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Make an offer added to new listings.

50 New listings added today and now I find Ebay have added Make An Offer on all of them for offers down to half the price,I have gone through a lot of them and changed the offers to 1 cent under the real price,It was faster doing it on my phone than ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I am getting unwanted 10% promotion banners on listings.

I have an Iphone6plus. Recently I had watched items showing 10% off, banners at the top of the listings. Now even my listings have them,although i’m only a casual seller. My banners& sounds,are off in my settings. I can press a x icon to delete,but t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers unable to leave negative feedback for buyers.

I find it extremely frustrating that as a seller, I can not leave an inconsiderate buyer the negative feedback they deserve. In the last 3 weeks, I have had two buyers who have won items with me, made arrangements for pick up Then not showed at the a...

• 31 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Latest free listings promotion used up my 40 free first and have incurred hundreds of $$$$ in fees.

Even though they came up as $0 when listing i still got billed $1.65 eah time. Rang ebay and said i will be reinbursed but i wonder how many wont notice.Follow up from my previous post - think i will open a store on the weekend = after all "nothing e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I trust selling an expensive item?

Hi guys,I have heard bad things about selling high cost items on eBay in regards to some people using "Credit Card Chargeback" or other paypal false claims or even sending back the wrong item or damaged item. How can I avoid this if my item is >$3000...

Resolved! Seller Protection

I just had a buyer make a purchase and their payment spawned an eCheque. When I looked through the PayPal email, it said under the Seller Protection heading "seller protection - Not Eligible". Is there any reason why you would lose seller protection ...

How do i send an invoice to a buyer "after" they've paid?

Buyer has asked for an invoice, but has already paid, so i can't see a "send invoice" option in the actions (where i understand it would normally be). Also, if i click the send invoice link in my email from ebay confirming the sale, it says i can't a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay notifications to buyer about postage times – parcel ‘not received’ after 4 weeks

I’m not very clear as to exactly what notifications Ebay sends to the buyer as to when the item has been posted and delivered. My problem is that I posted an item on 1 Feb and it was delivered on 6 Feb. Today on 8 March the buyer messaged me and said...