Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free listing promotion is not free

I have just received the latest free listing promotion to list as many items from 26.2.19 - 5.3.19All looks good until you try to use it.You will still get charged $1.65 for each one.Not happy.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Relisting Unsold items in bulk

I am relisting unsold items individually at the weekend promo time.I list at 2 minute intervals. If I bulk list will they all list at the same starting time? Thank you for your time and advise. Patricia.

Removal of ebay account managers

Hi, Did anyone get this message? "In 2018, we rolled out several initiatives to help sellers be more competitive and drive growth. One of those initiatives was providing a select number of the 40,000 Australian businesses selling on eBay.com.au with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

I've got a situation that I'm wondering about. I purchased a DVD from a UK seller (purchased from them before) that shipped the DVD from the UK. It's region 2, no problem there as my DVD player plays all regions. It's a german import of an Icelandic ...

Using an older account, where to get info on rules?

Hi, I'm thinking of using an old account I haven't used for quite a few years, it has about 800 feedback I think. I'm cutting down on Egyptian items and want to put non Egyptian into the other account. I believe payment will be held for 21 days but I...

any safe way to sell pickup paid by paypal?

I sell some items where I allow pickup. And even if I say Cash on Pickup is preferred, obviously some buyers prefer paypal to use their balance or ebay coupons. But I find it very frustrating that ebay allows pickup, but has no safety net if the buye...

Item damaged during transit

What's the policy for items that are damaged by Australia Post during transit? I recommend to all buyers that they spend an extra $1.50 on Postage Insurance but most don't and then expect me to replace their item if its damaged or goes astray. I have...

Item being collected by family member been paid by PayPal already. Seller protection?

So an interstate buyer has bought a best offer item. In sending the counter offer I specified that if being collected by someone (they live interstate) that cash on pickup is the go however they’ve paid with PayPal (currently a 10% discount on auto p...

Recent free listings promotion gone? Just me or..?

I accepted an unlimited free listings promotion a few days ago on two accounts which expired on 5 March. I have been busy prepping for it and I just happened to notice now that the promotion is now gone and is not in the expired list. Did this come a...