The Pinned Post

Any chance we can get rid of the pinned post at the top? It's been there for over 2.5 years now. I think everyone is fully aware of the exciting changes and enhanced experience, because they came in over 2 years ago.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

The Pinned Post

What is your question to us other members?

What pinned post? On the boards? On the eBay page?

It must be unobtrusive as I don't recall it.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

I’m assuming it is the one at the top of this particular sub-board, dating back to March 2023 about a new and exciting community design.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/New-Community-Design-coming-soon/m-p/2400021#M54...

It is pinned… and I think it probably has outlived its original purpose. But it’s up to the moderators.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I've not seen it.

My bookmark is for Discussion Boards, and it doesn't appear on the top of that page.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

I'm confused

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

I think it depends on which page you are viewing. I don't see it either on the home page, but I am sure I have seen it somewhere else in the past.

I usually zoom in to exclude all the links on the right side and then shift the rest (the real threads) towards the centre of the screen. But the banner at the top stays.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

Oh for goodness sakes, I posted this on the Community Feedback forum and it's been stuck at the top of this forum for 2.5 years. If you don't see it, lucky you.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

Are you sure you didnt pin it yourself

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

The Pinned Post

Don't go into ' Community Feedback - just hit The eBay Community.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply