100% renewable energy is becoming cost-effective,

Advances in technology, and the ambitions of countries willing to harness it, are proving that the transition to 100% renewable energy is not only possible, but cost-effective, too. Investment and development of solar and wind infrastructure, as well as energy output, is booming after a 3-year slump—a hopeful sign of things to come.

http://www.benjerry.com/values/issues-we-care-about/climate-justice/eu-clean-energy

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 1 of 79
Latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

Any port in a storm Nev.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 61 of 79
Latest reply

I hope it does not distress you too much when I tell you that my dwelling is heated by energy derived 100% from solar energy my food is grown and cooked by 100% solar energy, my transportation and communication id derives 100% solar energy in fact all aspects of my life is derived from 100% solar energy.

All my belongings are composed of stellar material as is  in fact is my body along with everyone else's bodies and belongings.

You see wilk everything you have ever owned, ever used, ever abused  and every person you have ever met is made of "star Stuff" 

Every atom of, or on, this planet and in fact every other planet was made inside a star, one that is more massive than out puny Sol

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 62 of 79
Latest reply

Yes, I do know that and your point is. That's right no point
Message 63 of 79
Latest reply

My point is that , if you are in the possession of that knowledge why don't you apply some of it to the gibberish that you have a propensity to post?

Message 64 of 79
Latest reply

Whatever
Message 65 of 79
Latest reply

A predictable answer.

Message 66 of 79
Latest reply

Message 67 of 79
Latest reply

Well that was probably the best post on the forum.

Message 68 of 79
Latest reply

Nev

Vacant mind perhaps ? Smiley LOL

Message 69 of 79
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

One problem we do not need to worry about 🙂 

But why would people park with the back of their cars sticking out? 

One problem we do not need to worry about 🙂 

A bit like California in that regard.

But why would people park with the back of their cars sticking out? 

I think they are being hit when pulling in or out. Then again...those are Government buildings. They do tend to let their butts stick out.

Message 70 of 79
Latest reply