14 Day hotel isolation

No one is saying it will be easy but compared to some countries I know where I would rather be.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/single-mum-of-two-fears-fortnight-in-hotel-isolation/ar-BB... 

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

14 Day hotel isolation

It would be hard for children and they do need fruit and veg, but they knew it would happen

2 weeks is not a life sentence, do they want to spread the virus, what about the poor people that may be in Hospital for weeks

1 guy here in NZ doing a whinge about 2 weeks in a hotel is like being in prison.

Yeah Prison has room service the internet and tv and dont forget that room mate 🙂

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

I am surprised so many have been to prison so they are able to make a proper comparison.

Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

Niece was lucky she arrived before the ruling, otherwise she would be quarantined in Syndey, but she still has to self isolate, sharing a house with two others on the plane flight costing them $300 each per week.. Accommodation only.

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

@joz*garage wrote:

Niece was lucky she arrived before the ruling, otherwise she would be quarantined in Syndey, but she still has to self isolate, sharing a house with two others on the plane flight costing them $300 each per week.. Accommodation only.

$100 per week. I wish I could get a share house that cheap.

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

No no, it's $300 for "each"!! per week

for the 3 it's $900 a week, $1800 for the fortnight

Signatures suck.
Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

Dave Joe said $300 each so 3 people $900 a week

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

SNAP LOL

Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

& it's in a very middle class area, but then.. they can't go out.

Signatures suck.
Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

14 Day hotel isolation

Imagine being isolation with some one you did not like LOL

Not so bad on your own when you think of it 🙂

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply