4 Day Music Challenge, theme is numbers

lis351
Community Member

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (8pm EST Sydney time) on:
Sunday 22/03

The idea of the music challenge is to select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.

NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE - this is to accomodate those using devices with slow internet connections, such as iphones and other portable devices, who have had problems loading the threads, so everybody can enjoy the game.
NOTE!:- Any embedded videos entered will not count in the game, and will be deemed invalid.

The poster of the video which has received the most kudos at the end time wins the challenge.
The winner chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and declares the eventual new winner with the most kudos, with the winning entry post # and song details.

If a winner of a theme does not claim the win for whatever reason after 24 hours..the host can announce a new winner, the next inline - second best scorer..the same guides apply for ties, if the next in line are tied.
As a winner, you can copy and paste this head info post into the new thread (remember to update the end time). In this way the challenge threads can be self running (no other prizes, sorry...)

In the event of a tie..
The host can choose a winner, the OP can declare which entry they favour or which best suits their theme.

And, If a duplicate version of a song (even if with a different video URL link) happens to be posted, the earliest post will take precedence, and any kudos awarded to subsequent duplicate posts will be added to the earliest posted video.

All are welcome to take part, even if you don't post a video yourself - just kudo the posted videos you like. If you are technically challenged and don't know how to post a video link (don't worry, you will not be the first), just ask, and someone will guide you along, or see here:

Good Luck & Have Fun
Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Re: 4 Day Music Challenge, theme is numbers

biglolcat
Community Member

God, Part 2 ~ U2

Message 151 of 157
Latest reply

Room 335 - Larry Carlton (jazz guitar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ0a2FuF7Y

Message 152 of 157
Latest reply

One and one, that makes two,
So kiss, and don't think about it,
Because thinking destroys the illusion...

One heart is always there,
And if you're lucky,
Then there are two...

So kiss and don't think much about it,
When at times you feel like crying.

Happy is the one who enjoys today,
And forgets what's done and gone.

Things happen as they must.

First comes the first kiss,
Then comes the last kiss...
And that's that...

One And One, That Makes Two ~ Hildegard Knef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmX1g4hUfM

-

www.deutschabout/eins-und-eins/english

Message 153 of 157
Latest reply

And we have a winner, over to you She_Ele. Congratulations!
Message 154 of 157
Latest reply

Thanks Lis. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that one to be a winner. Off now to start a new thread.Smiley Happy

Message 155 of 157
Latest reply

LOL She_ele, I never expect to win either. Last weeks really snuck up on me, forgot I even entered.
Message 156 of 157
Latest reply

Congrats......She_eleWoman Happy

Message 157 of 157
Latest reply