A perth man has been charged after setting his 3yr old girl on fire

j*oono
Community Member

May he rot in hell.

The story says it was three children but I heard on the news just now that the two others were unharmed although he did splash them with the fluid too.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/29/04/53/three-children-burned-in-perth-attack

Joono
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: A perth man has been charged after setting his 3yr old girl on fire

"Unfortunately that won't stop the ice epidemic in Australia"

No, it won't, but it would keep psychopaths like him where they belong, locked up, and with any luck, he'll drop dead.

Just to clarify, "ice" or otherwise, makes no difference to me;   I still hope he is extinguished one way or the other.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

How horrific. Those poor kids.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@tasfleur wrote:

"Unfortunately that won't stop the ice epidemic in Australia"

No, it won't, but it would keep psychopaths like him where they belong, locked up, and with any luck, he'll drop dead.

Just to clarify, "ice" or otherwise, makes no difference to me;   I still hope he is extinguished one way or the other.

I agree with you Tas.

Unfortunately though, Ice use is becoming so prevalent, and ppl using, or rather abusing it, become so violent and unrestrainable, our jails will become so overcrowded that prison guards will not be able to contain the prisoners in the case of a serious riot.

Capital punishment should apply to ppl like this man and others who have killed under the influence of this drug. From what I've heard, it's virtually impossible to overcome the addiction to Ice, so their lives are virtually over anyway.

It's like a Zombie Apocalypse.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Yes, I do agree with you Icy on the points you make.

I think there is a lot more to this particular crime than the suspicion that 'ice' was involved though, there is something else going on perhaps.   It's a wait and see.

Poor child, an innocent child;    half of me wishes there was capital punishment for such a crime, however, the other half shrinks back about that ....  Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

This is him.  What a man.  His daughter just spent her 4th birthday in hospital.

father.jpg

Joono
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply