Albo creates Labor leadership speculation as Bill Shorton stumbles

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/24/shorten-plays-down-talk-of-rift-with-albanese...

Anothony Albanese appears to be targetting Bill Shortens leadership as the Labor party realises it faces an uphill battle to win the next election if it retains Shorten as leader of the party. Shorten is regularly trailing Malcolm Turnbul as preffered leader in opinion polls and  recent stumbles such as his latest " captains Call " are fuelling speculation that its time for Shoten to go.

Personally speaking,  Shorten getting the shove from Labor leadership cant come soon enough for me. The guy is untrustworthy and doesnt have the leadership qualities to represent Australia on the international stage. Labor have several talented people who would have the skills, demenour and intelligence to make suitable alternative Prime Ministers. Why continue on with a dweeb like Shorten. ?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Albo creates Labor leadership speculation as Bill Shorton stumbles

Personally I  want/need far less "intelligent" pollies and far more people with basic, common sense, a sound knowledge of  the wants and needs of ordinary Australians ( not what the current pollies "think" we want ),  more compassion and understanding towards those who are doing it tough atm and far less feathering of their own nests.

If you watched Q A last night, IMO Corey White & Catherine King provided a great example of the traits I look for in a pollie, Whilst Corey Bernardi and Sarah Henderson represented most of  traits I detest.   

Message 31 of 31
Latest reply