Anarchist Greens Urge Burning The Aus Flag

ANARCHIST Greens have declared war on Australia Day, calling for the Aussie flag to be burned, celebrations to be disrupted and protest graffiti to be sprayed on walls and roads as part of a sick anti-Australia campaign.

Federal Greens Leader Richard Di Natale yesterday refused to condemn the shocking demands being made by a group called Left Renewal — a far-Left faction of the NSW Greens.

In a Facebook post, Left Renewal incited its growing band of supporters to take part in “seven days of resistance in the lead up to Invasion Day” — an event organised by a group calling itself the “Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance”.

Left Renewal, whose supporters include a number of rank and file Greens members, staffers and former candidates — including failed NSW Greens candidate Jim Casey — suggested activities during the week-long “resistance” include “stealing and burning the Aus rag” — a reference to the Australian flag.

It urged people to interrupt Australia Day celebrations, erect protest banners, spray paint walls and roads, as well as “weaving, painting up, make spears, dancing on country” and other activities.

Entire Article Here

What kind of people are these? Who's organising them, and why aren't the arrested for treason?

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

aaaa daac94d52303636dafe8e56358b36816.jpg 

Reclaim Australia barbecue in Cronulla in 2015- Typical Aussies ????????????

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

invasion day? sick of hearing that garbage.

i love my flag and my country and my democracy.

all those who keep whining about this or that should either grow up or leave.

don't give a hoot who was here 200 years ago - i live in today.

and i am not white, and stop trying to turn the lucky country into the divided country like the filth in hollywood and the liberals are doing in america. bunch of little sooky hypocrites who didn't get there own way.

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

@tezza2844 wrote:

aaaa daac94d52303636dafe8e56358b36816.jpg 

Reclaim Australia barbecue in Cronulla in 2015- Typical Aussies ????????????

Not typical of my circle of friends by any stretch of the imagination.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

They're the real problem - feral bogan pond-scum with a vastly over-inflated opinion of itself. Perhaps if the government stopped paying them to breed...

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

Any politician who defends grafitti etc isn't worthy of the position.

I'm a bit sick of this invasion day garbage. Time we were a bit more like Americans.

They have a July 4th they proudly celebrate yet it is hardly about a native American victory, is it.

What, exactly, do the Greens or the aborigines for that matter, think would have happened if the English had not settled here? Do they imagine for one second they would still have the entire country to themselves?

And really, if the anarchist greens think it was all such a bad thing, this invasion day, why don't they get out of the country?

Vote with their feet if they think their ancestors were so wrong.

All Australia day is doing is celebrating the start of a new era. I guess we could change it to January 1st, to celebrate federation.Would people like that better? It would mean losing one public holiday.

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

No springy....we would not lose a public holiday.  We would be granted another holiday just as we get when Christmas and New Years Day fall on a Sunday.

And our National Day would never be celebrated on the correct day because that is New Years Day and always has been.

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Any politician who defends grafitti etc isn't worthy of the position.

I'm a bit sick of this invasion day garbage. Time we were a bit more like Americans.

They have a July 4th they proudly celebrate yet it is hardly about a native American victory, is it.

What, exactly, do the Greens or the aborigines for that matter, think would have happened if the English had not settled here? Do they imagine for one second they would still have the entire country to themselves?

And really, if the anarchist greens think it was all such a bad thing, this invasion day, why don't they get out of the country?

Vote with their feet if they think their ancestors were so wrong.

All Australia day is doing is celebrating the start of a new era. I guess we could change it to January 1st, to celebrate federation.Would people like that better? It would mean losing one public holiday.

you could add

and what if japan hadnt bombed pearl harbour?

australia might have been a much different place.

what happened after capt cook arrived might not be so important.

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

One might just as well say What if William of Normandy hadn't invaded England? Thae Battle Of Hastings also marked the start of a new era, (and quite possibly determined the course of world history) but  the Brits don't celebrate 14th October as their National Day.

Come to think of it England  doesn't  celebrate a National Day at all - not even the Queen's Birthday or St George's Day. 

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

One might just as well say What if William of Normandy hadn't invaded England? Thae Battle Of Hastings also marked the start of a new era, (and quite possibly determined the course of world history) but  the Brits don't celebrate 14th October as their National Day.

Come to think of it England  doesn't  celebrate a National Day at all - not even the Queen's Birthday or St George's Day

That's probably because England in Victorian times was a coloniser, not a colony, She-el.

Yes, there were invasions and colonisation attempts over the centuries previous, but England managed to shake them of off, eventually, and went on to colonise other areas. India, Africa, the Americas, Australia. Canada. Ireland.

Australians want to be known for themselves. For the hardships their ancestors endured in building up this Aussie nation in the name of Mother England. For the sons and daughters they sent off as cannon fodder in Britains interminable wars.

Aborigines should be included. They too suffered under British rule.

Poetic justice that England is now being colonised by the very people it sought  to colonise.

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Come to think of it England  doesn't  celebrate a National Day at all - not even the Queen's Birthday or St George's Day. 

Actually they do, you know. Many of them do try to fly the flag but it is worse than here in that some have been made to remove it as being offensive. I visit an English messageboard and it is a bone of contention, a lot of people aren't happy about that either.

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply