Anyone here been influenced by political discussions...

...  on this board on which party to vote for?

I don't dwell much on political topics on here and my mind was made up ages ago, but, from what i've read, i can't help get the feeling some posters think they can control other posters on who to vote for.Robot tongue 

Signatures suck.
Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Anyone here been influenced by political discussions...

No...like you I made up my mind long ago.

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

Some posters actually put me off.

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

Yes. The Liberal party zealots have ensured I wont be voting Liberal.
Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

yes they have put me off too.

from voting altogether.

that is how much i am over it.

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

One important thing to remember, those who lose their seat won't be forced onto New Start Allowance, most probably already have a cushy alternate job to walk into.

My mind was made up long ago.

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

I agree....... NW, SF et al sure are doing a good job for the Liberal party opponents.

Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

what i wish for tomorrow would be australian history that neither libs or lab won .

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

JG: "......... i can't help get the feeling some posters think they can control other posters on who to vote for........."

I think JG that  it is more  a self (and group) assurance display, as many of  CS past posts would seem to indicate.

Anybody who might change their voting allegiances  because of  the political twaddle posted within CS would be  somewhat mindless, and those who say they have, in my opinion are lying.

vote hunny 2013 small.jpg

Message 9 of 51
Latest reply

I think to say someone here is lying is a bit rude myself............... things like this do influence people, they don't need to be mindless.

I am past caring who said what myself... but underhanded negative publicity does influence my vote.

I have voted, everyone at the voting place was nice, pleasant and friendly. However, they neglected to give me the how to vote slips pertinent to my electorate.

My sister is in a different one to me and she was given the correct ones, I had to guess?  and on the way out, she mentioned it. The reply was :you need to ask for the right one Woman Surprised

I voted for a local member that I know can be seen to be doing his job and has a proven record.

Message 10 of 51
Latest reply