Australian Federal Police poised ................

to seize assets of corrupt Chinese officials within weeks, in an unprecedented joint operation with its Chinese counterparts.

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/10/police-set-to-seize-dodgy-chinese-assets/

" I thought Tone said we were “open for business”?"

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

@am*3 wrote:

@poddster wrote:

In time it will become yet another bash Abbott thread

thats funny. r we only aloud to have bash labour mp treads?

Not at all.

But I, for one, would find it refreshing to see a thread like this one, which I find interesting and valid, without calling on Mr Abbott to take the blame.

Mr Abbott is simply the current leader of a long line of governments which have been quietly selling of Australian assets to foreign investment.

Yet Labour supporters here would have us believe it's all Mr Abbotts fault.

ru using text speak now Am?

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

@thate wrote:

@podster wrote:

In time it will become yet another bash Abbott thread

thats funny. r we only aloud to have bash labour mp treads?

that's, are, allowed.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

Labor

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

if thats the topic then yes. but this thread is not about Tony Abbott.

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

Labor

I think Labour is apt.

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

@flygal.funfactor wrote:

Good on the Chinese Government, if only our own govt would go after corporate tax cheats and dodgy millionaires/billionaires with the same vigour. 

Considering the taxes be collected by that government, goes into their pocket, and was most likely an unconstitunial tax instituted by that government, i would say they are pretty motivated. Don't know if I would praise them for it though.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLwell it's good that I wasn't asking you to praise them then.

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

correction, Hard Labor is more apt.Robot Very Happy

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

Actually, this non-transparent activity was going on long before Abbott snatched the sceptre but he is as guilty as previous PM's - allowing it to carry on, even escalate in intensity. Then we need to ask 'why has nothing been done to address this bullshido?'......just have to do a property ownership count of all our high and mighty to find the obvious answer!

What is criminal in all this is how unaffordable a suburban family home has become for the average income earning Australian - and this sort of rort is not helping.

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

“snatched the sceptre  ”???? you mean he was voted in by the “ MAJORITY  ” of Australians. Funny how the left bias towards everything makes them utter these ridiculous statements.

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

ref.

Couldn't Australian's just buy up land in China? checkmate

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

no. You have to be a Chinese National to buy property in China......besides they have different ownership rules over there regards titles over land. The CP allow leasing for up to umpteen years but outright ownership is closely guarded.

Nope your suggestion could not be realistically acted upon, sorry

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply