Australian Federal Police poised ................

to seize assets of corrupt Chinese officials within weeks, in an unprecedented joint operation with its Chinese counterparts.

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/10/police-set-to-seize-dodgy-chinese-assets/

" I thought Tone said we were “open for business”?"

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

@lightningdance wrote:

“snatched the sceptre  ”???? you mean he was voted in by the “ MAJORITY  ” of Australians. Funny how the left bias towards everything makes them utter these ridiculous statements.

We seem to have strayed off course a bit, but never mind,  I'm sure, bearing in mind  the admonitions  you consistantly hand out to other posters, you will soon get around to commenting on the actual topic. I shall be interested to hear your thoughts. 

Message 21 of 34
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

@thate wrote:

@podster wrote:

In time it will become yet another bash Abbott thread

thats funny. r we only aloud to have bash labour mp treads?

that's, are, allowed.

Woman LOL

Message 22 of 34
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

Labor

Woman LOL

Message 23 of 34
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

@thate wrote:

@podster wrote:

In time it will become yet another bash Abbott thread

thats funny. r we only aloud to have bash labour mp treads?

that's, are, allowed.

Surely you realised I did that on purpose?Woman LOL Experiment completed, Bait taken.. not just by you either.. lol

p.s you missed Labor & threads.

Sorry paints.. back to the topic now....

Message 24 of 34
Latest reply

ref ".... Funny how the left bias towards everything makes them utter these ridiculous statements....."

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

what is ridiculous is your accusation that this is a 'leftist' opinion.

what rubbish.

As I have already pointed out this blindfolded, unfair and rampant activity has been going on under the auspicious eyes of both the left and right camps.....for years.

Abbott is no better than his predecessors but he is the one responsible at present.

......so what is Abbott going to do about this?

Message 25 of 34
Latest reply

Without being labelled a Xenophobe, and crucified by the world press, you mean?

Message 26 of 34
Latest reply

pls explain how xenophobe and crucifiction has anything to do with our PM ignoring the criminal activity going on right now, right here in Australia, whereby he and his brothers are getting wealthy at the expense of average Australians?

In fact Abbott is not only ignoring this activity he is refusing to take responsibility for his Fed Govt Depts lack of duty of care to all Australians- refusing to monitor and police these criminal goings on.

corruption, corruption and corruption.

Message 27 of 34
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

pls explain how xenophobe and crucifiction has anything to do with our PM ignoring the criminal activity going on right now, right here in Australia, whereby he and his brothers are getting wealthy at the expense of average Australians?

In fact Abbott is not only ignoring this activity he is refusing to take responsibility for his Fed Govt Depts lack of duty of care to all Australians- refusing to monitor and police these criminal goings on.

corruption, corruption and corruption.

Yes and if we continue on with this stupid Liberal/Labor turn and turn about, that's what we'll continue to get.

Message 28 of 34
Latest reply

Luckily we can depend on our Australian Federal Police to sort this out, regardless of politics as the law is the law......remembering that Abbott is the one responsible at present.......for ignoring and refusing to address.

Message 29 of 34
Latest reply

Yes and if we continue on with this stupid Liberal/Labor turn and turn about, that's what we'll continue to get.

That sounds to me like a plug for a one party state. I sincerely hope it's not what you meant to imply.

Message 30 of 34
Latest reply