BE AFRAID this is what Tasmania has elected Jacqui Lambie

nero_bolt
Community Member

Major nutter, clueless and very very scary and this will be one of the people that control the senate

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2014/s4008557.htm

Very scary 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Don't forget to post a Bernardi clip too,nero:D
Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

Major nutter, clueless and very very scary and this will be one of the people that control the senate

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2014/s4008557.htm

Very scary 

Very apt description of the current federal looter party mob already in govt, except for the last bit.

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

She may be inexperienced but she has compassion and street smarts and knows what's going on in the real world. I think she is refreshing. She says what she thinks and doesn't appear to be toeing the party line. We have been so ingrained with pollie speak that difference is looked upon as wrong. Give her a go. And no I'm not a PUP voter and I don't always agree with what she says but she has conviction and that is sadly lacking these days.

Photobucket

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

Well she did what everyone always tells us to get off our butts and do.....

She stood for election and won a seat in the Senate.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

An important thing to know about Tasmania: every time a Taswegian migrates to the mainland the IQ of both places rises by 10%.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

@freakiness wrote:

This is her...not very scary tonight......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-20/jacqui-lambie-flags-taxing-big-banks-profits-budget/5466176

The Government should be forcing the big banks to pay more tax, rather than reforming the welfare sector, according to Palmer United Party senator-elect Jacqui Lambie.

"The [big] four banks are making $30 billion worth of profit on a yearly basis and if you spread that through the 23 million people, give or take here in Australia, that ends up being $1,300 for every man, woman and child that's living in Australia," she told the ABC's 7.30.

"So why aren't we hitting people like the big banks? When $12 billion of this budget has been handed down and it's hitting welfare, that's not the answer and that's not making for a smart economic future for our nation."

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

Sounds sensible to me. She makes a very good point.
Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

An important thing to know about Tasmania: every time a Taswegian migrates to the mainland the IQ of both places rises by 10%.

Hey, want a kick in the shins?

Ha ha, gotcha  :D:D

:D:D

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@freakiness wrote:

This is her...not very scary tonight......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-20/jacqui-lambie-flags-taxing-big-banks-profits-budget/5466176

The Government should be forcing the big banks to pay more tax, rather than reforming the welfare sector, according to Palmer United Party senator-elect Jacqui Lambie.

"The [big] four banks are making $30 billion worth of profit on a yearly basis and if you spread that through the 23 million people, give or take here in Australia, that ends up being $1,300 for every man, woman and child that's living in Australia," she told the ABC's 7.30.

"So why aren't we hitting people like the big banks? When $12 billion of this budget has been handed down and it's hitting welfare, that's not the answer and that's not making for a smart economic future for our nation."

I don't know how accurate her details were but I thought she did well considering she's newbie.

She's been battling with defence over something for a few years and stands up for service people, past and present and is passionate about that.  I like that she admits what she doesn't know about.  I'd much rather that than BS for the sake of it.

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply