Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The face of power and politics in Australia may be changing forever.

The budget proves once and for all that Australians can’t trust politicians......When truth prevails over injustice, all Australians are winners – but on budget night the truth was nowhere to be seen....... Liberal party strategy was to soften up the...

The Budget’s critics threaten our future

Labor, the Greens and Clive Palmer are threatening our future:Australia’s AAA credit rating at risk: S&P Ratings agency Standard & Poor’s is warning Australia’s prized AAA credit rating could be reviewed unless substantial cuts are made to the budget...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have the gift....

I can predict the future... cross my palm with gold (not gold painted toenails thank you very much flannie annie ) and I will tel you what is ahead...

• 57 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ICAC probe inches closer to Abbott

ICAC Probe Inches Closer To Abbott NEIL CHENOWETH7 May 2014 The Independent Commission Against Corruption’s investigation is inching closer to the Prime Minister’s office. Questions have emerged over Tony Abbott’s role in selecting Karen McNamara as ...

Resolved! Joe Hockey had set Korea as our benchmark...what does that mean to us?

Korea Ranked Near Bottom in Quality of Life May 29, 2013 Australia has the best quality of life in the OECD, a survey suggests. The Wall Street Journal on Monday reported that the OECD's Better Life index puts Australia on top for the third year runn...

An Own Goal, But They Can Recover

The poll shows that the budget was a landmark moment in political unpopularity. ''There have only been less popular prime ministers on a handful of occasions'' in the 40-year history of the survey, pollster John Stirton said. Those include when the W...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Garden Delights and Frights

No photos. Just use your imagination Started on my "water feature" for the fishpond. On hand ........Old brass taps. An old shortened gnarly tree branch. Toolie Cap. Safety goggles that fit over glasses. Earmuffs. A spritz of aerogard. Drill. Assorte...

The ALP Budget booby-trap

Peter CostelloFrom: The Daily TelegraphMay 20, 2014 12:00AM WHEN Labor realised it had no prospect of surviving the 2013 election it made a series of announcements that will haunt the country for years to come. Labor said there would be an aggressive...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Secret Rich Housos Exposed

SOME public housing tenants have declared they have assets worth hundreds of thousands of dollars while happily enjoying cut-price rent at the expense of more needy recipients. More than 500 tenants of public housing have admitted rorting the system....

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful