Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purple Jellyfish Washed Up On QLD Beach

A purple jellyfish has washed up on a Sunshine Coast beach, thought to be a new species. The brightly coloured creature of the deep surprised lifeguards early this morning at Coolum. The unknown ocean dweller possesses long, thin tentacles and was al...

purple.jpg

A reminder for you of Tax increases

Just a very small list of some of the many many taxes labor imposed on us all, but I guess that they were all OK because the left introduced them Labors new or increased taxes: What a great effort.1. Alcopops tax. Announced 27 April 2008. 2. New tax ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Labor Still Brawling

PREMIER Jay Weatherill has conceded an embarrassing public spat between two of his MPs is “destructive”, as Labor considers expelling John Gazzola from Caucus. “Obviously John Gazzola is very disappointed about no longer being president (of the Upper...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Left would rather wreck than work

Way to many welfare leaners and takers in this country now days AFTER so irresponsibly dancing with his eight-year-old son in his office on budget night, and compounding the offence by ­allowing his wife to wear an elegant $750 Carla Zampatti dress, ...

• 54 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do you remember?

When you voted, and your party didn't/did get in?Do you remember the Budgets? Did you agree/not agree? I think some may need to step back a little. If the majority voted in the party you didn't vote for, it's what the majority of the population wante...

Resolved! Where's the back up plan for Australia?

Mining is fine but what about manufacturing and value adding? Iron ore prices have plummeted 27% since Sept 2012.The Chinese were buying our LNG but the Russians have just signed a HUGE contract with the Chinese for 30% less. ......?

No more vaccination debate here.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/university-of-sydney-study-rules-out-link-between-vaccination-and-autism/story-fneuz9ev-1226923177732 "a new report led by the University of Sydney appears to have settled the argument.A review of available dat...

this is a excellent budget

for the first time in years the cash cow.....me......single, no kids hasn't been spanked.and i will be paying less for your kids......you know the ones that you decided to have not me

• 189 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Serious question - age related.

Ok, nothing these days seems to work any longer,Last week I had a second cataract surgery, and now have been told that both knees need replacing.Neither of these operations could be cheap, and I am very conscious of the limited health resources.I am ...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Australia's Most Unpopular Prime Minister Revealed

Oh dear here's another political thread. And we were going to cut back. Oh well... Tony Abbott may not be Australia's most popular prime minister following the release of the Federal Budget but he's still less despised than Paul Keating and Julia Gil...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful