BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-sheilas welcome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Milla is beautiful, Sandy, and the Dolls House is pretty cute too.

Helen you go to a lot of trouble hope the counter counts steps up and down the ladder too.

Walked into Lou;s. Gus was screaming cause he has reflux, Ethan had just split his lip, absolute chaos, hahaha  soon had them all sorted, had a good day. 

Having Hannah in the morning, will have to get up early but will give th GS a miss.

Message 28201 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning blokes and sheilas.

Very active day Helen

Message 28202 of 98,225
Latest reply

How early Linda.lol.. Geez having trouble posting...............Richo/////.
Message 28203 of 98,225
Latest reply

good morning Richo and all 

you didn't say you were off out Woman Sad i hope that doesen't mean your knee is to bad  

well today is the 1st trip to woolies in me new wheels hubby keeps coming into the bedroom to see if im up tackling the shower yet .

he likes to get it done early to beat the crowd 

im packing s++t to put it in a not to lady like way Woman Sad

but im going because i know if i make an excuse up today i will keep doing it lol

hubby will prob not want to take me again anyway when we get the bill haha i will be like a kid in a lolly shop !!!

i'll have this and that and some of these hehe

purple wish i had one of your pills i could float round Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

happy day wishes to all

Message 28204 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning Ooaks--a big day for you-an outing in your new wheels.

Dont put too many extras in the trolley like PHs Greg .lol.

Knee is perfect so i wont need to mention it again.

Passed on the gs-most are the same old addresses.

Webby rang-he is going away in a hurry for a couple of days.

Fishing cancelled-but i need to go and feed his dog in the morning.

Strange doing my first post today--the spelling mistakes etc were

under lined in red like on face book or sending an e mail.

Never seen that before on here..or since..........................................................Richo/////.

Message 28205 of 98,225
Latest reply

Richo great news about your knee Woman Happy

yer not to promasing going to the same addresses good call on that 

but a shame about the fishing being called off

it's not looking good about those low life thieves getting nabed now is it Woman Sad i can't believe how often these bottom feeders get away with it !! makes me so mad 

what kind of parenting did they have to grow up thinking they can just take what they want Woman Sad

if they put as much thought and energy into improving there lives jods ext they would be better off !! but there to dumb to realise that

ok now im getting up

now !!! woolies here i come lol

Message 28206 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning Richo & Everyone,

going for 34deg todayWoman Sad

Big day for you Ooak.......enjoy your day outWoman Happy

Richo, glad to hear your knee is better, but look after it.

So a quiet weekend for you then Richo?

I dont have my spelling mistakes pointed out to me on here, wonder why you do.......how odd!Smiley Surprised

Dr. for me this morning, to see how my back is going...........since starting on the real stuff. going well...........no pain..........anyway will see what he has to say.

Then going to get a couple of scripts filled & few things from the supermarket then home.

Have a good day, everyone////

Message 28207 of 98,225
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning Richo, everyone.  I was up at 7, that's early for me. Hannah and I will be going for a short walk, there is one GS close enough to go to.

Ooaks have you got a bag on the back of your wheelchair, you can get one that fits over the handles, but, don't make it too heavy, don't want to tip you over backwards.Woman Surprised

Keep the tablets up for a few days Richo, just to be sure it is gone.

I hope someone finds an OMG, hey have been very scarce lately. and I don't see the old Antiques Board folks much anymore so don't see their finds.

All I get on TV is how the Americans defend their right to own a gun, seriously, are these people sane, with apologies to all the sensible Americans, but your gun lobby is dangerous, and so powerful.  When we can see how Howard simply stood up and said no, it is hard to understand why their leaders cannot do this too. 

Have a great folks////

Message 28208 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning richo and everyone.  A pleasant day coming up.  Didn't get in last night - Friday is Matt, Kim and kids for dinner.

Richo!  First time I can remember that you're not going around the gs's - are you sure your knee is OK???

Frank is off to Moe with a truck to collect toys for Vinnies from the Bike Toy run - they do a good job.

Enjoy your shopping ooak - you'll have to try some of purples meds.

We had afternoon tea with Bo's groomer in Moe yesterday and she gave us a thank you gift.  I told her she didn't have to say thank you - we did but she said we were great to see each month and she thanked us for trusting us with Bo.  She semi retired a couple of years ago when she reached pension age and stopped taking more dogs and now she only has 4 left.  I gave her a box of assorted gifts as she is selling and moving into a unit next year.

Hope you can stay on yours purple - they seem to work even if you are off with the pixies!  I bought some Christmas meat yesterday and only need to buy a leg of lamb now.

Linda, Hannah is a good age and would be good company.  We have a kris kringle in Morwell at the German club and it is always a great day.  I was thinking of taking James but I have completely finished (& wrapped) my Christmas shopping so I am giving it a miss because I'll end up buying heaps as they have stalls with different gifts, gingerbread houses, coffee & beautiful german cakes!, and german potato cakes (grated).  My cousins go and one was going to pick me up but I cancelled out.  I will walk down and get the car at Vinnies instead as Frank has to bring the truck home tonight.

Stawka, I'm giving Matt & Deearne money but I also make up stockings.  Their stockings have changed over the years and now include underwear, socks, deoderant, clothes, chocolate, movie tickets and any other thing I see.  Deearne still likes a Christmas decoration (she must have dozens) and I have started doing the same for the grandies.  I buy a nice Christmas decoration each year and inscribe it with the year and that it is from gran and pop so in years to come when we're not around they can hang them on their own trees and remember us.  I bought them a nice box to put them in.  James broke his heart last year when one was broken so I replaced it.

Helen, you are going great with your walking.  You'll be able to go in the masters games in the walking section!  I have an ?? ormron (something like that), but don't use it much.  I sometimes turn on runkeeper on the phone - an ap that Kim put on for me that more tells you the distanc and calories burnt.  Mind you - every appliance has different ideas on how many calories you've burnt.

Waves to jv - glad you are enjoying your trip.  Nam must bring back memories.  Also waves to grandmoon (loved your cartoons) and kopes (we think she is cute too!).  Waves to jet if you happen to drop in.  And always wave to you .........

Enjoy your day everyone.

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 28209 of 98,225
Latest reply

@serendipityricho wrote:

Strange doing my first post today--the spelling mistakes etc were

under lined in red like on face book or sending an e mail.

Never seen that before on here..or since..........................................................Richo/////.

You must have clicked on the ABC with the tick underneath it,(which sits just under the blue Quote button).

It doesn't work the same as the Facebook one as it will only highlight mistakes for the words you have already

written,(not new ones that you type in afterwards).

The way to use it is to type out the full message and then click on it.

Message 28210 of 98,225
Latest reply