BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Arvo all ๐Ÿ™‚

So sorry to read to Jon's passing, brilliant artist, saw him in JC Superstar   ..... fantastic performer

Not sure how wide spead this rain is, hoping everyone is getting a share   ..... Garden is smiling atm

Looking at paint charts atm, omg too many colours to choose from these days   .....  think I have found one I like, hard to tell until it's on the wall lol

Hope everyone is having an enjoyabe day ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 32851 of 98,225
Latest reply

send some of that rain to sydney please you victorians lol

ooh what are you painting bushie ?

hubby got DD's tv up and running yay ( was a bit worried it might have kicked the bucket in storage ) but he say's it's a great picture

also she has table and chairs now so just the study to sort

Message 32852 of 98,225
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Busy morning, and I wash a couple of people's bins, cause, one is old and the other is busy, it's no bid deal.

Iris caved like a little kitten, heehe.  Apparently one of the things she has stored that she has to move is an old  mattress, they are going to cut it up and put it in her bin.  I did offer her the use of a few bins but she declined so I went back to washing my bins and minding my own business. 

No sign of any rain hereWoman Sad

Message 32853 of 98,225
Latest reply

Looks like your daughter is powering now Ooaks, with dad's help of course  lol    ... I am sure her unit will look lovely once she has everything in place.

Going to start painting the lounge room n hallway week after next, have already undercoated the lounge room and it looks better already  ..... The walls were the brightest , hottest pink you have ever seen, been living with them for 2 yrs while other renos were done, now its their turn     .....

Message 32854 of 98,225
Latest reply

linda lol   i hope its a single mattress !!!!!!!   she will be chopping bit's of for years and what a rotten job

why doesent she just phone the council for a free pick up ?? i think it's 2 a year your allowed 

you could all put any big things out with it and they pick them up on a special trip

Message 32855 of 98,225
Latest reply

bushie it's amazing what a new paint job in a nice colour can do for a room !!

i am requesting pictures when done lol

Message 32856 of 98,225
Latest reply

Gawd would take a lotta "binfulls" for a mattress, I would think lol

Ooks many councils dont offer hard rubbish collection, ours doesnt nor did the one where we were living before we moved here. .... We dont even have a green bin lol

Message 32857 of 98,225
Latest reply

Richo  are you snoring in unison with my hubby hes sawing wood on the lounge right at the other end of the house and it's still load !!

Message 32858 of 98,225
Latest reply

blimey that's crook i thought it was only in the bush and outer areas that dident do it  what a bu**er it will take years to get rid of cutting it up

maybe try free on gumtree if its not to rank ??????

glad that's not my problem Woman Wink

Message 32859 of 98,225
Latest reply

Ooaks   ... Painting is slow going here, cause hubby has a disabled lg, so he finds getting up n down the ladder a bit of a challenge, having high ceilings, doesnt help ...... I think we will get someone in to paint the ceilings but that is going to have to wait ..... New bathroom is being started in a cpl of months, so all our spare pennies need to go on that atm

Message 32860 of 98,225
Latest reply