BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

you have grown a natural bonsai bay  it might be worth a few bucks $$$ 

Sandy  blimey what a let down for you Woman Sad you will have to keep looking and you will find one theres always plenty round here sometimes i weaken and look its a mistake so i try not to Woman Sad

bushie no he does not like gardening at all but has always done it for me but when i could not do any more all he did was keep it neat and tidy 

we are both glad to be rid of it 

i still love the look of nice gardens off coarse, and envy you vegie growers !!

but we cant do it anymore 

Stawka you keep trying dont you !! your a real stayer !!  you keep filling that green bin but be careful you have to know when its not good for you and dont do to much ( very easy to do in the garden )

im off to sleep now good night everyone 

Message 33771 of 98,225
Latest reply

Planted a Bay tree out the front Stawka, only 30cm high atm, has plenty of space out there for growing, also planted Rosemary bush out there  ....  Still want to get some lemon balm n a cpl of other herbs, think I will wait until Spring now.

Hope you have had a nice relaxing day JV ๐Ÿ™‚  how is your  back tonight?  ..... Hounds are our family , love 'em to bits    .....  Idiot next door called on my "babies" a mongrel on Sat, tells you a LOT about HIM lol

Message 33772 of 98,225
Latest reply

Morning blokes and sheilas.........13 degs atm.........19 .later.

Liked the .watch dogs looking after the garden Bushie.

Sandy--shame about the pup-your hopes were hight.

Might get rain later--much needed..

Enjoy your day everyone.............................................................Richo/////.

Message 33773 of 98,225
Latest reply

good morning Richo and everyone

21 now going to be 26 degs it was a muggy night 

slight chance of rain they recon today hope we do its so dry 

Sandy if feel so let down for you so you must be Woman Sad

i might be wrong here but i have a feeling she said that about the not going to the first one so that peeps would offer more ( in private msg ) than she was asking for Woman Sad

jv i hope your back is on the improve ( bad backs dont like changes of beds do they )

Richo did you get a bit more book sorting done ? dont ya hate it when ya get a better idea half way through a job !!  mumble - mumble

happens all the time here 

happy day wishes to all

Message 33774 of 98,225
Latest reply

Morning Ooaks.

Nice temps for you today-hope you get some rain.

Think JV will come good when she gets home to her own cot

Can make a difference.

Happy with the sorting yesterday--in the past when looking for info on a town

i would forget to look at the school histories that were together on another shelf.

Now thinking about doing the churches.

Few bills to pay including the $180 for the PO box--get a big $5 discount

if paid by the  end of the month-- woopie--......................................Richo///////.

Message 33775 of 98,225
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning Richo, Ooaks, everyone. Thought I had better put in an appearance before lunch.  Garden and puppies look good, you mob talk so fast I cannot keep up.

Sandy, another puppy is out there waiting for you and Frank to come and get her.

Richo you are having fun with books, could make that a TV Show.

JV hope you are better today.

Have a great folks////

Message 33776 of 98,225
Latest reply

Morning Linda--good to see you up early--some others waste the mornings.

Its hard to keep up on here at times.

Would have to be a series on TV-could not fit it all in one .lol................................................Richo////.

Message 33777 of 98,225
Latest reply

Morning Richo, Linda n Ooak ๐Ÿ™‚

Similar temps here Richo, looks like Summer has finally gone :(, not a fan of cold weather at all lol  ..... Church history sounds interesting, often lotsa local history to be found in church records etc       ..... Lotta $$$ for a PO box,  can you not get mail delivery to your unit?

Wall painting n box sorting will be the order of the day here   ..... very exciting lol

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day

Message 33778 of 98,225
Latest reply

bushie its like we have all caught a de-clutter bug from each other it must be a virus in the puta's lol

all except jv living the dream on holidays hehe ( even though high on meds to enjoy it due to the curse of a bad back )

i have had a bit of movement on unwanted 'stuff' this weekend 4 pick-ups from local site sales and they turned up Woman Surprised  yay !!!!

real happy with that not much money but i hate to throw good stuff in the bin

i hope you have a ripper time at your stall sale bushie its great getting rid of clutter

Message 33779 of 98,225
Latest reply

Seems that way Ooak lol .... Dont have enough here for a garage sale, so thought taking it to the local market was a good idea, wont make much for it but at least it will be gone from here ( well hopefully ) ..... Have quite few plants to take as well ......

So pleased that your buyers turned up to collect their "goodies", people can be so rude these days, think nothing of wasting someone else's time ๐Ÿ˜ž

I find as I get older I cant handle having "stuff" around everywhere .... lol

Message 33780 of 98,225
Latest reply