Bah bye Tone

OMG I am so glad! - phew my ears could not take it anymore

all that umming and ZA ing and not actually saying anything was murdering my ears, seriously, place yourself ion public office -LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FIRST!!

Now we have a leader who has statesman material and can actually speak eloquently and concisley!

Message 1 of 125
Latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Bah bye Tone

I agree with you.

DEB

Message 2 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

What happens to Peta Credlin now ??

Message 3 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

aah yes, HER

dont know, probably fade off into ignominity

Message 4 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

So glad to see Tony go.......

Message 5 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

An "off-the-cuff" televised media announcement.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/malcolm-turnbull-wins-liberal-leadership/story-fn5tas5k-12275272...

"......We have to persuade, not lecture,  Australians so that they can understand........."

".....The Australia of the future has to be agile, innovative and creative.  We cannot be defensive ,we cannot future-proof ourseves, we have to recognize that the disruption that we see driven by technology, the volatility and change is our friend. It is our friend, if we are smart enough to take advatage of it....."

The former Communications Minister.

DEB

Message 6 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

No more revolting budgie smugglers!

OMG this day is betting better

Message 7 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

has abbott said anything yet??

i'm hoping that maybe in QT in Parliament that some questions might even get answered. I think everyone was sick and tired of the sledging and barrages of abuse that turned question time into a circus

Message 8 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

The  sledging and barrages of abuse that turned question time into a circus will be still there.  It will definitely be responded with more eloquence from one side of the floor now......  Perhaps a similarity to Paul Keating's style.

Frankly, I abhor the behaviour of the whole cast of performers, that is shown on TV, in a place of government.

DEB

Message 9 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

It certainly is a wonderful news that now  we have a PM we do not have to feel embarrassed everytime he opens his mouth. 

Not so good for ALP, and do not forget that the rest of the LNP clowns are still there.  Now the interesting stuff; will Tony just gracefully fade into oblivion (LOL- that was a joke) or is he going to start actively undermine Malcolm?  After all aggressively undermining is what he does best. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 10 of 125
Latest reply