Bah bye Tone

OMG I am so glad! - phew my ears could not take it anymore

all that umming and ZA ing and not actually saying anything was murdering my ears, seriously, place yourself ion public office -LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FIRST!!

Now we have a leader who has statesman material and can actually speak eloquently and concisley!

Message 1 of 125
Latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Bah bye Tone

He was taking calls from world leaders, Deb.  All week.

Joono
Message 111 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

Woman LOL

Message 112 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

@debra9275 wrote:

so... why was he missing from Parliament all week?  considering he''s doing so well and all

he took some time off work lol

and looks like he will take more

time off to spend with his family.

does anyone really care that much?

lol

Message 113 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

@j*oono wrote:

Several from Jakarta.

Indonesia hopeful diplomatic relations with Australia will improve under Malcolm Turnbull leadership

Evi Fitriani, the head of the International Relations Department at the University of Jakarta, said the leadership change provided an opportunity for renewal.

"Because of the personality of Malcolm Turnbull himself. I think he is a more sensible person who we can talk with," she said.

Ms Fitriani said she believed Mr Abbott's approach did not suit Indonesia's style, and his language was too harsh.

Endy Bayuni, a senior editor at the Jakarta Post, said it could be a positive change.

"Any change at this space will probably have a better chance of the two countries patching up their differences and actually at least start talking again," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-16/indonesia-responds-to-turnbull-leadership-change/6779198

Message 114 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

he took some time off work lol

and looks like he will take more

time off to spend with his family.

does anyone really care that much?

lol

he didn't need to take time off to spend with his family last week as Parliament has now recessed until 12 Oct., so he and all of them have plenty of time for that

Message 115 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

he didn't need to take time off to spend with his family last week

i think he would be the best 

judge of what he needed  Woman LOL

Message 116 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

He doesn't do himself any favours, does he? I am so glad that he no longer misleads this country and I hope that he never does again.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 117 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

@j*oono wrote:

all week?

he wasn't even MIA for 48hrs lol

you have to allow for the time difference

Woman Very Happy

Message 118 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

world leaders contact tony abbot?

hardly,

you knowmi am thrilled he has gone, always reminded me of one of the muppets with that potato shaped head and sticking out ears like minties.....can deal with that but his inability to speak was the living end for me

Message 119 of 125
Latest reply

Bah bye Tone

So many posters with spelling misfunctions tonight.

Message 120 of 125
Latest reply