Being a Cop in Australia

Vision has been released of an “appalling” alleged attack on two NSW Police officers including a female senior constable who was punched and dragged to the ground by her hair before a clump was ripped from her scalp.

The officers were called to a home in Buff Point on the Central Coast late on Tuesday night after reports of a domestic incident.

William Peter Kershaw, 35, allegedly became increasingly violent and resisted arrest after police arrived at the scene.

“A struggle ensued when the officers attempted to arrest the man; the man allegedly spat in the male officer’s face,” police said in a statement on Wednesday.

“The female officer was punched in the face several times before being dragged to the ground by her hair. A clump of hair was ripped from her scalp during the arrest.

“The female officer became increasingly distressed when she was grabbed around the neck and choked.

“The male officer was then allegedly elbowed in the face and had his genitals twisted by the man before additional police assisted and released him.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/central-coast-police-body-cam-captures-alleged-attack...

Just another day at the office for our police officers.

I would take the knee for these men and women that put their safety and lives on the (blue) line to protect the general public, many of whom wish to visit violence on them.

Message 1 of 105
Latest reply
104 REPLIES 104

Being a Cop in Australia

This is what can happen to the police every day as they try to protect us. But I doubt there will be too much empathy because the cops are viewed as the bad guys at the moment. I'm sure some people will even look for reasons to try and justify why they deserved it. I wouldn't be a cop or a nurse right now for quids.

Message 2 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

Just take care of your pantyhoose.Robot LOL

Message 3 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

@domino-710 wrote:

Totally inappropriate comment.

Message 4 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

Four police officers killed in Eastern Freeway crash hailed by Premier as 'heroes'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-22/police-officers-killed-in-crash-on-eastern-freeway-melbourne/...

We still haven't heard the outcome of this.

Message 5 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

@icyfroth wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

Just - LOL.

Message 6 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

@domino-710 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

Just - LOL.

Yes, you are...

Message 7 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

@icyfroth wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

Just - LOL.

Yes, you are...

..of no consequence and have nothing worthwhile to contribute...

Message 8 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

One of my children wishes to enter the police force. He is quite determined. 

If he gets in one day, I doubt I will sleep at night with worry. 

Message 9 of 105
Latest reply

Being a Cop in Australia

Thank god for young ppl who have the drive to uphold law and order in a society!

Hope he does well, Snowy!

Message 10 of 105
Latest reply