Boo, I'm back lol.

I know just how much some of you around here will have missed me over the past 30 days so I thought I'd let you all know I'm around again after returning for my Ebali holiday.

Funny how I seem to be able to cause the odd stir around here even when I'm not around though, but some of you are so utterly convinced I'm here under new/different ID guises and no amount of trying to convince you otherwise is ever gong to work, so I guess you'll just have to believe whatever you want to because I don't care anyway 😄

So bring on with the fun and games and start reporting my posts again for all you're worth if that's what makes your wheels turn for you :^O

Cheers for now all.

Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Boo, I'm back lol.

moorna12 wrote:"I know just how much some of you around here will have missed me over the past 30 days"

has it been 30 days? time flies ..... still we've had someone else to entertain us ... he seems to have gone now ... I wonder???B-)

Message 41 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Rabbit, I have often wondered why the entertainment get killed off on a regular basis.

Maybe too many truth spoken in jest?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 42 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Oh Bob .

What is there to dislike???

Why did you answer for moorna12?

Message 43 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

To confuse those that are prone to confusion   😉

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 44 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Why did you answer for moorna12?

maybe he didn't B-)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 45 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

detector comes with free divining rods (no not really)

Ya probably find more with the rods lol.

I found I did, even though it was only water, but at least I never went thirsty 😛

Message 46 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

I vaguely remember you. Did I like you?

Don't know, but most didn't so I can't see why you would have done, but the main reason they don't like me is because I call a spade a spade and they can't handle that kind of treatment, too bloody precious by half, but now ask me if I care :^O

Message 47 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

You have shamed me into it 😞

Next time I am in town I'll shout you Big Mack or we can do lunch at Richards and Richards they say the quail is supurb. 🙂 we can discard the  red thing and still have plenty left 🙂

Whatever ya like just as long as you're paying cause I'm still to tightarsed :^O

Message 48 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

soooooooo, how was Cooktown?

Runs>>>>>>>>>>

Yep, that was one of the threads I found :^O

Tell ya what, I went to Cooktown years back and ain't in no hurry to ever wanna go back there. Nothing there worth mentioning beyond a few fish 😞

Message 49 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

has it been 30 days? time flies ..... still we've had someone else to entertain us ... he seems to have gone now ... I wonder???B-)

Maybe they're in Ebali now.

Bound to be if they disagreed with all the numb skulls around this place 🙂

Be interesting to see who long it'll be before my next holiday trip back there, but at least people like you get to fly under the radar when they all got someone else to have a go at 😉

Message 50 of 67
Latest reply