Bye for now

I've met a lot of lovely people here, some still post, some don't. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who made my couple of years here so much fun...thanks for your kindness and general cheekiness. I'm going to miss you guys. Would have been an honour to know you in "real life".

Might be back in a few months, don't know, just wanted to say bye for now Heart 'cause I really am grateful you guys are so nice ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Bye for now

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You will be missed Amber.  Do come back.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

I've met a lot of lovely people here, some still post, some don't. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who made my couple of years here so much fun...thanks for your kindness and general cheekiness. I'm going to miss you guys. Would have been an honour to know you in "real life".

Might be back in a few months, don't know, just wanted to say bye for now Heart 'cause I really am grateful you guys are so nice ๐Ÿ™‚

We haven't finished yet

Photobucket
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

Smiley Surprised

Do what you need to do and we will see you when you have time to pop in. Smiley Very Happy

In the mean time thank you for your integrity, your posts keep views realistic and lift us to an honest perspective.

Take care miss amber.

image host
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

Will miss seeing you here Amber, hope you decide to return soon

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

amber, your ability to cut through the carp that is sometimes posted on these boards and give accurate and worthwhile advice to Opening  Posters is legendary IMO.  Your presence here will be sorely missed.  Take care and hope to see you back here some day. Heart

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

See ya amber.  Take care 

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Take care Amber.    Treat yourself well and come back soon.    heart-shape1-smiley.gif

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

Oh, ummm, OK, bye! I for one will miss your posts, especially on the trading boards. You've often helped me see things in a different light and for that, I am very grateful. I will miss the great knowledge you bring. I look forward to seeing you back here again one day. Take care. xxx

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Bye for now

fo-trut
Community Member

I'm alittle, no, alot confused. Nothing new for me. Do you have to serve some time on a conviction?

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply