COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD.

AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS.

LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORIES.......YOUR PHOTOS OF TRAVELS, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, PETS , YOUR FAVOURITE RECEIPE ETC ETC

LOVE TO BASICALLY TAP INTO ALL THAT EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT THERE......AND ABOVE ALL ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE POST THAT FEEL THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD., IM SURE THAT SOMEONE ON THE THREAD IS GOING TO FIND VERY INTERESTING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

WE HAVE ALL AT SOME TIME BEEN BURNT BY THE FIRES OF HELL EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY..DURING SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE....SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS TROUBLING YOU OR HAS TROUBLED YOU I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT HERE:)

WELL EVERYONE IT IS OVER TO YOU......LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP GROW AND STRENGHTEN INTO A LOVELY BODY OF WORK OVER TIME:)
Message 1 of 9,423
Latest reply
9,422 REPLIES 9,422

Re: COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

Good morning to the thread from the cold and wet fraser coast lol
I have a new little niece this morning and she has been named after my Mom, her great grandma (Isabel Grace) it is my sisters first grandie so everyone is chuffed:)
Hope your feeling better miss and the tummy bug has gone
My mouth is feeling a lot better today:)
Take care all and be kind to YOU

Congrats on the super new arrival:)
Message 5021 of 9,423
Latest reply

Thanks miss re the wishes for Baby Isabelโ™ฅ
Well my plans for the next week have changed, I will not be going to Brisbane or getting alex, as I have to go back to doctor tomorrow, have some strange looking stuff in the inside of my mouth so probably another biopsy, but it will be K
The other grandie is still coming up as his dad is picking him up on saturday to stay with him for a week:)
Take care everyone and be kind to YOU

Hi to our Dame super good luck at the Docs hope the biopsy comes back aok:)
Message 5022 of 9,423
Latest reply

Oh Dame congrats on the new lil one!!!! Wonderful news. Hope you are keeping well!

Hi JV ๐Ÿ™‚ Always lovely to see you around. Hope OH is doing better.

Waves to everyone else, off to do some necessary housework...

HI Bella and hope you are getting the paperwork issues done and dusted......lots of stress that you really dont need..........have a wonderful week with the Family:)
Message 5023 of 9,423
Latest reply

Thanks JV rang centrelink again today. They were very hopeful. Apparently my doctors treatment support which I scored according the ADAT tool that centrelink use is quite sufficient.

However I may only just scrap in with my score on my forms. I can't score higher as it wouldn't be right. They said foster care is in home so not considered voluntary. Funny coz that is used for those seeking employment as an exemption.

I still have a few hoops to jump but the lady said I can take DD's forms in early yay!! to organise an appointment as she she has to be approved for DSP before I can even apply for carers.

At least I feel like I am making a step in the right direction. Sorry if I am annoying anyone by chatting about this. I figure if I mention it it may even help someone else. I will let you all know what happens in a month or so's time and what the outcome is.
Message 5024 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good afternoon everyone!

Hi JVH hope yesterday went well!! Also hope your OH enjoyed the day with his family without any stress! Sounds lovely your way weather wise atm.

Dame hope you don't have an infection - so sorry you had to cancel your trip - sending hugs for a quick fix at the docs (())

Bella glad you can lodge those forms earlier great news! You are so deserving of help I can't fathom how it seems to go to the wrong people for the wrong reasons all the time. Wish they could fix the system so you didn't have to go thru this!

Waves to everyone! Actually washed my hair and got dressed today (stomach bug) - still a bit wobbly lol - hope everyone has a fabulous day!!
Message 5025 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hello everyone,
finally got everything done, move is over and finally we can rest, oh i hate moving that is for sure, looking forward to a long rest now, i havent read back so please forgive me for just comeing on in and posting,

love and light to you all sending you the very best wishes with love, stay safe and strong
zaidee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message 5026 of 9,423
Latest reply

Thanks JV rang centrelink again today. They were very hopeful. Apparently my doctors treatment support which I scored according the ADAT tool that centrelink use is quite sufficient.

However I may only just scrap in with my score on my forms. I can't score higher as it wouldn't be right. They said foster care is in home so not considered voluntary. Funny coz that is used for those seeking employment as an exemption.

I still have a few hoops to jump but the lady said I can take DD's forms in early yay!! to organise an appointment as she she has to be approved for DSP before I can even apply for carers.

At least I feel like I am making a step in the right direction. Sorry if I am annoying anyone by chatting about this. I figure if I mention it it may even help someone else. I will let you all know what happens in a month or so's time and what the outcome is.

You poor thing geez so many hoops to jump through.........but like you said at least a step in the right direction............so much time wasted on filling out forms.........not my favourite pastime:)
Message 5027 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good afternoon everyone!

Hi JVH hope yesterday went well!! Also hope your OH enjoyed the day with his family without any stress! Sounds lovely your way weather wise atm.

Dame hope you don't have an infection - so sorry you had to cancel your trip - sending hugs for a quick fix at the docs (())

Bella glad you can lodge those forms earlier great news! You are so deserving of help I can't fathom how it seems to go to the wrong people for the wrong reasons all the time. Wish they could fix the system so you didn't have to go thru this!

Waves to everyone! Actually washed my hair and got dressed today (stomach bug) - still a bit wobbly lol - hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

Hi MIss and sorry your tummy is still a bit wonky please get a checkover if that persists..........stuff like that is so draining :).........the stuff with the family went quite well.......although the eldest grandchild had a few very catty remarks to make.........she is 24-25.......i made sure that i was with the OH at all times ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you are feeling a lot stronger tomorrow........and yes the weather here is outstanding:)
Message 5028 of 9,423
Latest reply

scatty51
Community Member
Hi Scatty we were staying at the Alluna Motel.......nice place and very clean moved to Tenterfield on the Sunday.......always stay at the Golf Course there..........lovely and clean and the restaurant attached to Club does top notch meals........

The community garden sounds wonderful are there room for any fruit trees etc..........some do grow super well in large pots:

Me too! - the Alluna was great! I was there on the Friday night.
We can both now recommend a reasonably priced, comfy place to stay in Armidale!
Sounds silly, but its lovely to know that someone else from this thread enjoyed the same surroundings as I did!
The community garden has one fantastic lemon tree (we are all presently taking lemons from it! in abundance!) and the chilli plant has donated multiple chillis to the local chilli sauce maker, but the other trees are not doing well! (I think we need lessons in how to grow citrus fruit!)
The lettuces, bok choy, spinach are about to grace the tables of all 4 households - they are growing so fast - but we have broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower which are also going well, but take more time!
I am thinking of proposing that we grow nothing but lettuce and bok choy! LOL - just because I love to see them grow so fast! Oh impatient me!
No, really, the community garden is an absolute joy. There's not enough land to do any real fruit tree growing (it's only my back yard!), but hopefully the lemon, orange and mandarin trees will flourish with a little extra care and knowledge.
Next challenge is some climbing peas, snow peas, and passion fruit - we're building a trellis on the fence next weekend.
Hello everyone - getting so carried away with the garden I nearly forgot to say hi! - jvh, miss, pj, purps, zaide, beanie, kezza, bella princess (special thoughts for you troubles with centrelink!)
Message 5029 of 9,423
Latest reply

pj*bear
Community Member
hi all, just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful people that have been wishing me well, here, I have not been on for a while, I am not coping very well at all with this whole eye removal thing...It has been a hugely emotional rollercaoster ride..i have had a nasty infection and am getting killer headaches...but I am slowly getting there, I have really good days and some terrible days, my family are being really unhelpful and have not lifetd a single finger since i came out of hospital.. i finally managed to get to the zoo, I will post some pics of the pandas if anyone is interested... it was an experience seeing them.. I also went to the seahorse museum they have here in adelaide and patted a shark!!!!:O it felt wierd, not smooth but a bit like fine sandpaper... and saw heaps of seahorse and even saw one giving birth..its the males that give birth and they give birt through a small opening in their stomach, it was amazing the babies were no bigger than rice grains!!

I hope that everyone is travelling okay, and feeling well,and tyring to sort out centrestink stuff can be a nightmare too!!!

so big hellos to all and a very special thankyou and {{{HUGS}}}to missnogal for her ongoing kind messages and support..it means a lot to me to know that there are some people in CS land that still care!!!thanks missy!!!:-x :-x :-x
A home without a cat is just a house!!
Message 5030 of 9,423
Latest reply