Cameras

Favim_com-camera-heart-memories-old-sayings-283648.jpg

How long has it been since you took pictures of your everyday life? If its been a while, maybe today that will change 🙂

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Cameras

I'm sorry you lost your little Cleo, she looked adorable.  It hurts like blazes.   

Message 21 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

She was a rescue dog, despite being a purebred.  She became a part of our family on Thanksgiving day, 2000.  Our first view of her was of a mud-covered puppy on a chain in a muddy back yard.

Her second Christmas with us........xmasdog4.jpg

Message 22 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

Still - and will probably always be devestated.Max.jpg

Message 23 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

joa_ell
Community Member

How long has it been since you took pictures of your everyday life? If its been a while, maybe today that will change

Broke my camera, bought one at the flea market from a boy, we haggled. He wanted 3, i offered 1 and we settled on 1.50 I still have to get a usb cord for it and an SD card. I liked my old one better. I want to take pics and use magnets to put them on my fridge.

ci.jpg

Message 24 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

I take quite a lot of pics on my phone camera of every day things - then go back after a few months and delete most of them, but there are always a few keepers that get transferred over onto my laptop.

It's funny how you never seem to have enough photos of loved pets once they have gone .

Message 25 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

ecar3483
Community Member

It's the photos that I don't take that I wish I had.

Message 26 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

BINGO!!!!!

YCdoit ...... that has worked perfectly, I can't thank you enough for your advice on what to do about this.

After the total recharge and the complete reset, the camera has stopped behaving in that strange way and is doing what it should.

Thank you so very very much .. I am very grateful for your help, so appreciated ......  HeartHeart

Message 27 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

Yay thats really cool!! Im happy for you!Woman Happy thaks for the Heart as well- puffy heart right back at you...

Your task for the week is to now take photos of your family and pets every day!!

Then make a folder for the future..haha a camera is a wonderful thing- especially when it works! 

Message 28 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

I certainly will thank you xxx

I'm going to start using it straight away as well as start investigating just what this camera can really do now, it has finally spiked my interest and motivation.

Lots of new pictures of our two cats soon, and certainly of our garden as Spring brings the new flowers on, as well as the mountains we can see from the lounge window (Western Tiers).

Can't thank you enough, it has made all the difference xxx

Message 29 of 45
Latest reply

Cameras

bp.jpg

Message 30 of 45
Latest reply