Cat_mioux's new home

:^O
Message 1 of 10,121
Latest reply
10,120 REPLIES 10,120

Re: Cat_mioux's new home

2010dlt92
Community Member
Well I must say I'm feeling quite sad for you,now that I know.
But at least you are strong enough now to let another person into your life without fear of manipulation.

You've got more guts than me and a lot more than some,I dont think you will be alone for long.
Message 2691 of 10,121
Latest reply

dtrh3
Community Member
Dear Ms Cat,
Hope you had a nice evening and the power is back on,everything back to normal. :-x

Thanks for your comment re my father-its been years since he passed away and sometimes,at random moments,a memory comes into my mind,which Ive learnt to take time to focus on and enjoy remembering,even if Im a little sad..:-x

I hope you have a good day today-you have travelled so far these past few months-good on you!sending you thoughts of mindfulness and calm :-x

you can do it you can do it you can do it

freddie,sending you and your family lots of positive energy and thoughts of strength..hope today is a good day for your brother :-x
keep the faith
Message 2692 of 10,121
Latest reply

Just stopping by to say I'm all caught up again and that I'm still sending loads of hugs and strength your way Cat (and Fred♥).

You are amazing! :-x
Message 2693 of 10,121
Latest reply

Thanks for the good wishes everyone ♥

Hope all the OK ladies are doing well :-x
Message 2694 of 10,121
Latest reply

I must away, and go finish packing up my Mothers home. It went to auction and was sold at a good price considering the market being a buyers paradise. Mum has gone into a Nursing home and she is happy *claps* with relief.
Message 2695 of 10,121
Latest reply

Good morning lovely OK'ers :-x

2010dlt - Thank you. I have learned a lot through this whole 'affair'. No pun intended. :^O

dtrh - I'm not up to thinking about memories of my dad. It hurts too much but I hope one day I will be where you are and allow those memories to surface. :-x

Jill my darling Buddha heart how are you and those gorgeous little mini Buddha hearts? :-x

Freddie Thank goodness and what a relief it must be to know your mum is happy in her new home. I'm including you and your brother in my prayers. :-x

The saga continues ... got a call from RE asking me if I've been paying my water bills? WT? He says the owner got a bill from "ABC" water company for this address. I tell him that YES I do pay my bills on time and that I'm with "DEF" water company and have been since the day we moved in.

I just want to be left in peace X-(

Obviously more chanting is required. I will overcome this run of 'can I do this on my own' and prove that I am more than capable of handling life without a man. Sheesh! :^O

Today I'm mowing the lawns with my lovely new push mower, doing more weeding, sweeping the driveway .. I cleaned the house from top to bottom yesterday.

I can do this, I am doing this ... 😄
Message 2696 of 10,121
Latest reply

Hiya lovely :-x

We are all doing well - the next installment is due on the 27th of April so that's 4 weeks tomorrow. I can hardly wait! It's funny - this little one will be more life changing than the three that came before her. As a result of her joining us in the world, we'll have built a bigger 5 bedroom house in a different school zone, with my husband switching jobs to something paying a bit more - something that will change all of our lives.

It's funny how life works, isn't it? She was unexpected and unplanned but absolutely lifechanging. She was "sent" for a reason. :-x

I just wish she'd stop poking me in the ribs and elbowing me in the stomach though, that's kinda getting old... 😐
Message 2697 of 10,121
Latest reply

It's funny how life works, isn't it? She was unexpected and unplanned but absolutely lifechanging. She was "sent" for a reason. :-x

I just wish she'd stop poking me in the ribs and elbowing me in the stomach though, that's kinda getting old... 😐

:^O It's those little 'unplanned' souls that seem to be the ones that 'force' us to make life changing decisions. Absolutely she was sent for a reason. :-x

She sounds like she is eager to come out and take her first breath on planet Earth.

Stay comfortable!
Message 2698 of 10,121
Latest reply

"Stay" comfortable? :^O I don't think I've been comfortable in months! 😄

It's funny, one of the midwives I saw at the hospital during a routine check up said something to me that often brings tears to my eyes when I think of it. I told her how this one "snuck in there when we weren't looking" and that we were being careful etc. Also that we had all these referrals for a vasectomy that we didn't utilise (he got "done" last week!). And this amazing midwife said "yep, she's meant to be. She said "wait for me, don't stop yet!" and obviously wanted to join your family so badly".

I teared up when I heard her say it, and then later in the appointment it came about that she is also a Buddhist, I felt the connection immediately but didn't realise what it was. The midwife's name is Anni, and I really like that name... 🙂

As one of our lovely MIA's says, it's all happening perfectly. :-x
Message 2699 of 10,121
Latest reply

It is all happening perfectly :-x

We just have to trust the process.

I've been reading lots about Buddhism recently and I keep reading over and over that:

1. The purpose of life is to be happy. Not surface happiness but the deep indestructible happiness that comes from within. Every time I read that I think wow I have permission to be happy!

2. The hardships and obstacles in our lives are challenges that can actually bring us closer to Enlightenment because we tend to chant/pray/meditate more during a crises and this leads to conspicuous benefit (overcoming over difficulties, prayers being answered) and inconspicuous benefit (transforming out fundamental darkness into the Light Of Budda Nature).

Oh I just love Buddhism!
Message 2700 of 10,121
Latest reply