Chat thread for Favorites Photo

Getting it started early so we don't have too much chat though out the photo thread.

Plus I stuffed up my dates.

I took my photo only 6 years ago, not 12 like I put in the spoiler... oops!

Thanks lurker for giving me the idea of putting text in a spoiler, I like. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Chat thread for Favorites Photo

Woman LOL Me thinks I'm a tad older than you... but yes Balwyn is a beautiful area.

I enjoyed going back and checking out some of the 10 suburbs I live in around Melbourne.

There was also 3 years in regional Victoria, all before I was 18 - I had a very hectic up bringing.Smiley Happy 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Dixo, I grew up in Balwyn. That house looks familiar.

We lived not far from Fintona, on the Canterbury Balwyn border.

I know nearly every inch of Balwyn/Canterbury. 

It would be funny if I know your family or kids that went to Balwyn primary.

I went to Canterbury Girls Secondary School many years ago....

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

@mtnlane wrote:

A work of love and commitment obviously - thanks for sharing.

Would love to see more pics if you feel like posting them ..... I do recall one with a bathtub filled with plants.

Did you ever put the Gardens of Stone on your agenda to visit?

I'll post some more pics tmorrow, we haven't gone anywhere for a bit because our son moved out so we don't have the live in animal sitter but planning on going to Medlow Bath in March because the Hydro Majestic is re-opening this month so hope to get there then.Woman Happy

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

I'll post some more pics tmorrow, we haven't gone anywhere for a bit because our son moved out so we don't have the live in animal sitter but planning on going to Medlow Bath in March because the Hydro Majestic is re-opening this month so hope to get there then.Woman Happy

That will be enjoyable and interesting - I thought it had already opened though.  My kin went there for an opening lunch a few weeks ago and then back to Boiler House Cafe for a more low-key lunch last week.  Would be good to see the old institution up and running again .  

Look forward to your additional pics tomorrow

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply