Cop Pretends To Get Hit By Car To Arrest Driver

fo-trut
Community Member

CAUGHT ON TAPE- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JcP737B8pw

Police officer caught on video throwing himself onto moving car to arrest driver.

I guess thats one way to cross the street. It looks like they were setting someone up. No idea if it has to do with the protests they mentioned.

Attacking Police Now A Hate Crime- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFD_nMRlArw

Well, it looks like cops are trying to play the victims now. No one is stupid enough to actually attack a cop, so they throw themselves in front of moving cars. Classic

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Why show videos from Argentina?  Has no impact on either Australia or the US.........

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

We are living in a world, Every single part of it impacts on the rest. The real question is why did you click onto and read this topic if it bothers you so much? You act as though you own this forum.

I take a great deal of interest in what goes on in other parts of the world. If you don't, then why are you posting here? Why not just stick to forums based out of the northwest of the US. ?

In Louisiana, it will soon be considered a hate crime to attack a police officer. The “Blue Lives Matter Bill” is expected to be signed into law by the governor. Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola, hosts of The Young Turks, break it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

“Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards is set to sign a bill into law that would classify any violent attack on police officers, firefighters, and EMS personnel a hate crime. According to The Root, the so-called Blue Lives Matter bill is the first of its kind.

State Representative Lance Harris authored the bill after Texas sheriff’s deputy Darren Goforth was shot and killed last year. “It looked like it was strictly done because someone didn’t like police officers, like a hate crime,” Harris told CNN.”

There's your US. Cops everywhere are now playing the victim. Do you know, of course you don't, you don't care, but I'm telling others here who might. Kelly Thomas was beaten to death, Do you know how much beating it takes to actually kill a person, I have taken quite a lot myself and am still alive, this was a man, bigger than me. The point I'm trying to make is this, all they did to this man (Kelly Thomas) all the marks and bruses, and he didn't ask for the cops to approach him, was not giving them a reason to be there at all, in fact, these cops so much as said he commited no crime when they got there and detained him. I'm going off my point again, here it is,

One of these cops, the one who started the beating on this man, whined and cried and made a big issue over getting a tint scratch on his elbow. Because as he was laying in punches to Kelly, he must have hit his elbow on the asphault. That's messed up, because the way he put it, Kelly Thomas inflicted that injury on him, caused him to hurt himself.

I remember a case of a cop chasing a man who was running, shot at him but hit someone else. Do you know when they did finally catch that suspect, they charged him for the murder of the bystander they themselves shot and killed? I guess he shouldn't have ran, I don't remember what they was chasing him for, but, OMG,, murder. That's so crazy.

Anyhow, the gist of the topic is basically "Are cops being attacked", are they in danger, or are they making it up to gain some mesure of being the victim. To distract from what they are doing to their own victims?

It makes me sick to see these cops trying to turn it all around. It's an insult to the memory of those like John T Williams, Dillon Taylor and so many more.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

How about you starting your own "I hate cops" forum, and quite annoying these good folks here.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

I do not hate cops, I love the truth. We have been over this before. Why don't you stop reading my posts? You can like ignore them if they bother you so much, that goes for others as well. You didn't even have to click onto this. Go back to your cop worship and copbless you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1VBljau-TzKMreL4rAoWw/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da

Yeah, that's the truth. Live it love it the truth. Factor That

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

esayaf
Community Member
Watch the video one time. You can clearly see this pig is a moron. Then the rest of the morons assault the driver. All coppers are **bleep**s.
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

What we don't know is if they had intel that this car or occupants was about to leave a car bomb or running a major drug run.

image host
Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

esayaf
Community Member
Yep, that's how professional police officers conduct searches for bombs and drugs
Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

In all walks of life, no matter what profession or place, you will get corruption and 'bad apples'.  Police departments are no exception because they are still just people.

However, the vast majority are excellent, do their jobs properly and save lives every day.  I for one stand up and applaud the police;   they risk their lives for others, face the worst of the worst criminals and have to deal with shocking scenes that must, at times, really leave horrific emotional scars on them.

On top of that, they then have to put up with those who would abuse them, yet those very abusers are the first to call the police when something goes wrong and they want police help.

It's a pity that police are even needed when you think about it;   the world would be a better place without the criminals who threaten and make life miserable for innocent and law abiding citizens who want nothing more than to have a happy life without the violence and criminal behaviour around them.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

esayaf
Community Member
I've never met a corrupt Tram driver
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply