Dog refuses to leave owner waiting for paramedics

Aaaaww!

An Argentinian dog named Tony who refused to leave his unconscious owner's side, has become an unwitting social media star after pictures of him were shared online. 

Jesus Hueche fell six feet from the tree he was pruning outside his home in Bahía Blanca, cracking his head on the pavement below.

Luckily, his neighbours noticed and called an ambulance. But while he waited, Tony never left his side.

Mr Hueche sustained “slight skull trauma”, according to the Defensa Civil - the Argentinian emergency service. 

They fitted him with a neck brace, but when they tried to load their patient into an ambulance to take him to the hospital, Tony tried to climb inside with him, the organisation said on its Facebook page.

Eventually they managed to keep Tony clear and transport Mr Hueche to hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and discharged on the same day.

"He goes everywhere with me and lies in my bed until my wife kicks him out," Mr Hueche told Argentinian radio station La Brujula 24.

"One day we saw him on the street and adopted him, gave him love, food and is part of our family. For me he's like a son."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/dog-refuses-to-leave-unconscious-owner-while-waiting-for-paramed...

Tried to get in the ambulance with him Woman LOL

Lies in bed with him til the missus kicks him out Cat LOL

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Man arrested, charged with animal cruelty for allegedly stabbing dog in Perth park

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/man-arrested-charged-with-animal-cruelty-for-dog-stabbing/8540...

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Stabbing a dog is never acceptable BUT are we getting the full story here.

The dog was obviosly not on a lead in a public park in the middle of the day. I dont know the council rules in this area but in most places, dogs need to be on leads when in public. Unless the park was designated as a place for dogs to run free, the owner was not acting responsibly and allowed her dog to run up to and harrass other park users.

I live in a coastal area and regularly have unrestained dogs run up to me, jumping on me etc. ( too bad if I,m in good clothes ) " He's only a baby, he wont hurt you" coo their besottled owners as their ferrel mutts run round and round.. On several occasions the dogs have acted extremly aggressivley towards me and my restrained dogs to the point where I have felt very threatened. There have been a number of people attacked by roaming dogs in my area in the past few years, including one occasion where I could hear the persons screams from my house and ran several hundred metres with a shovel to assist a badly mauled elderly woman in a near by park.

Having been bitten on the face by a dog when I was a child, I have a bit of a thing about aggressive dogs ( or any dogs for that matter ) charging up to me in public places. While not knowing the rules for this particular park it is highly likely the owner of these dogs may have been acting in a self indulgent, unresponsible way and now her beloved pet has paid the ultimate price. If the dog was on a lead, this tradgedy would never had happened.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Agree with you 100%

my dog FOO has never been 'Off Lead' outside my house.

i too dislike the owners who feel its ok for their pecious pooch to run up to me and Foo to say Hello.

then there is the ones who swap from being happy little (most are little next to Foo) doggys to angry little buggas who suddenly feel Foo is a threat.

luckily we have never had an attack but i feel its just something thats going to happen one day.

its my view no dog should be off lead in public, simple.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply