Don't forget....

It's International Record Store Day on Saturday ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 71
Latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Don't forget....

haha I'm glad to hear that Spot

thanks LL

I often see the old ones around in the OP shops but was never sure whether I'd be able to get needles for them

Message 61 of 71
Latest reply

i've found some rather large stocks of stylus on Ebay in the past, i havent looked lately though. Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 71
Latest reply

OH says we have an old turntable somewhere, he thinks it's in the shed. Years ago I threw out his Peterson Lab speakers because they were huge and took up too much space,now i wish I hadn't done that

Message 63 of 71
Latest reply

thanks LL I will look on ebay. Im not sure what our turntable is OH can't remember all he remembers is he has a marantz amplifier

Message 64 of 71
Latest reply

Trout Mask Replica ! Awesome album. I have Zappas  "Bongo Fury" vinyl which featured Capt Beefheart Smiley Happy

I wish I had kept my Technics turntable Smiley Sad

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
PS I don't have the records posted here I wouldn't be caught dead with them,except the Capt.Beefheart one:-)

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 65 of 71
Latest reply

I wish I had kept my Linn.Double weepy ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 66 of 71
Latest reply

@pct001wine wrote:

Trout Mask Replica ! Awesome album. I have Zappas  "Bongo Fury" vinyl which featured Capt Beefheart Smiley Happy

I wish I had kept my Technics turntable Smiley Sad

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
PS I don't have the records posted here I wouldn't be caught dead with them,except the Capt.Beefheart one:-)

bongo fury  (live at armidillo world headquarters) is a great album, a definite favourite.  zappa wrote the songs with beefheart in mind and i think the collaboration worked wonderfully .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvqBf-B2-I&list=RDqPvqBf-B2-I#t=0

Message 67 of 71
Latest reply

index weazels ripped my flesh.jpg

Message 68 of 71
Latest reply

I've always loved that Weasels Ripped My Flesh cover.
Message 69 of 71
Latest reply

its a favorite, Neon Park designed the cover . he died of Lou Gehrigs disease in about 1990 i think .

Message 70 of 71
Latest reply