Donald Trump inauguration

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/what-did-donald-trump-promise-to-do-in-his-first-speech/819989...

so many promises, so many questions.

i really get a lor of what he is saying and why so many want him to do the things hes promising.

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

television sets.

the reason televisions are made in china or korea ec t is really cheap labour meaning really low prices at the store when i buy my tv.

if america says, no more cheap imports of tvs, gotta make em in the USA then who is going to be happy to pay $2,000 for a tv that costs $500 now?

and that spreads to all imported goods trumps wanting to be 'made in america' again.

is he planning to lower wages for workers in america to the same as 3rd world countries?

Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Re: Donald Trump inauguration

Anyone who does not agree with Donald Trump, or does not lick his boots in admiration will be sacked. And Donald Trump is an expert in ruining peoples reputation and business.

He knows what FAKE NEWS is, he spouts it every day on Twitter.

When will America wake up?

Message 121 of 157
Latest reply

When will america wake up?

Prolly when trump leads them into WW3 and their kids start returning in body bags.

better start sewing up lots of stars and stripes flags.

Message 122 of 157
Latest reply

The trouble is Trump won't just lead America into WW3....the rest of the world will be dragged there kicking and screaming too.

Unfortunately we are closer to North Korea and their defective bombs than the USA.

Message 123 of 157
Latest reply

Donald Trumps arrogant habit of bragging how clever he is will endanger more than just America.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-gave-russia-highly-classified-information/n...

Why does nobody stand up to him and expose him for the FAKE he is?

Erica

Message 124 of 157
Latest reply

if loose lips sink ships then i suspect uss d trump will go down losing all hands.

Image result for loose lips meme

Message 126 of 157
Latest reply

Donald Trump: Did the President just shove aside a prime minister?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-26/did-trump-just-shove-aside-a-prime-minister/8560830

Nice one Mr President, how to look like a Twit on the big stage LOL

Message 128 of 157
Latest reply

Were I Marcovic, I'd have dumped that fat ass on his keister...........

Message 129 of 157
Latest reply

He just proved to the world what kind of BULLY he is.

Trump has to be at the front and centre of attention to feed his ego.

As the ghost writer of Trumps book said ----- Trump does not know right from wrong, he only knows win or loose, and he will do anything to look like a winner.

He is lucky that I will never cross his path, or I would openly smack that arrogant smirk off his face.

Erica

Message 130 of 157
Latest reply