Exposed: The filthy reality of Schoolies Week

FLASHING, boozing, sex and STDs. Welcome to Schoolies 2013. This is where the class ends and the wild times begin. As the final school bell rings, thousands descend on Surfers Paradise in Queensland to let loose after completing their Year 12 studies. The results are always worse than any mother could ever imagine.

schoolies.jpg

Would you like to see your teenager like this?

Click Here To See More Pictures

Beware, they may offend.

I wish they would ban schoolies. I don't know why the hotels give them accomodation.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Exposed: The filthy reality of Schoolies Week

@crystal**flake wrote:
Never understood the thought process of a parent sending their kids of with a pocket full of mums and dads money, why on earth would you pay for your kids to hurt themselves like that ............ shakes head. Maybe its mum and dad that want the break??????

I agree with that.

Although not all schoolies head to places like the Gold Coast or Bali. Some head in smaller groups to quieter areas and enjoy themselves without becoming drunken louts.

Message 11 of 46
Latest reply

We are not big on schoolies in NZ, hope it never happens

Message 12 of 46
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

You would need to be living in a bubble if you didn't know what happens. Like everything else, if drugs and alcohol are involved, it will be bad.

Fortunately not all of the teens behave like this.

Unfortunately the teens that behave like this are in such large numbers that it is becoming a national concern.

Message 13 of 46
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

@crystal**flake wrote:
Never understood the thought process of a parent sending their kids of with a pocket full of mums and dads money, why on earth would you pay for your kids to hurt themselves like that ............ shakes head. Maybe its mum and dad that want the break??????

I agree with that.

Although not all schoolies head to places like the Gold Coast or Bali. Some head in smaller groups to quieter areas and enjoy themselves without becoming drunken louts.

Like Byron Bay?

Schoolies Alcohol-Fuelled Violence In Byron Bay

I'm afraid teenagers think if they don't get blind drunk they're not having fun.

Message 14 of 46
Latest reply

Maybe we should start referring to schoolies as boguns, make it unpopular.

Majority certainly appear to behave like being boguns.

image host
Message 15 of 46
Latest reply

That would be bogan with an A

Message 16 of 46
Latest reply

And I resemble resent that stereotyping of bogans.

Message 17 of 46
Latest reply

When did it become legal for children under the age of 18 to drink alcohol?

When did drug taking become legal

When did it become OK for parent to supply their underage children with alcohol?

When is the Qld Government going to read their own Child Protection Act and see they are breaking their own laws.

When are parents going to wake up to themselves and stop this "rite of passage" garbage and take responsibility for their underage children.

The whole thing is disgracful and makes me sick to the core.

โ€œTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.โ€
โ€• Albert Einstein
Message 18 of 46
Latest reply

PFFT some of these pictures are just people doing stupid **bleep** drunk. Like half of you lot haven't done just as bad when you've been **bleep**. Wow a guy passed out drunk, shocking. 

Message 19 of 46
Latest reply

Bob, present company excluded of course.

I didn't know there were two forms of the word.

Seriously if we start a trend it may catch on. "Oh, you mean you are going to the end of year bogun party, I see".

image host
Message 20 of 46
Latest reply