First kiss

Do you remember your first kiss?

Mine was a big disappointment, both of us very young,  first date (at the movies) and  he insisted on holding my hand and his was sweaty and a bit trembly.  Back home he sort of made a fumbly dive for me   and the deed was done after about 2 seconds.  At the time I felt the whole thing was over rated but did find out later (not with him) that it definitely wasn't.  Woman LOL

Your turn.  . 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

First kiss

sure do, it was amazing!

New Study Shows Dog Kisses May Be Good for You - LIFE WITH DOGS

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

I don't remember my very first kiss. But I do remember the first time I kissed a girl I was very keen on. It was on the front porch as I was leaving. It was perfect. So perfect that I had to turn the porch light off as I was leaving so I wouldn't be embarrassed. I think she knew too LOL.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

I remember being 9 years old, a cute girl at school Suzie kissed me. I was hoping to make her my girlfriend. I asked my mate if he was going to some school event on the Friday night (or whenever it was)  and he said to me yes and he was taking her to the event. I was jealous. Sor my first jealous moment.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

@davidc4430 wrote:

sure do, it was amazing!

New Study Shows Dog Kisses May Be Good for You - LIFE WITH DOGS

Haha  David hope you didn`t get a case of worms with that kiss!!

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

Age about 8 or 9. There was the cutest girl in my class I had always had a long term crush on. It was obviously mutual as one day on the school bus, she offered me 5 cents to kiss her. Big money for a little kid. Deed done and money paid, the crush continued for many years. Right through senior school and into young adult hood.

In senior school, a small group of students ended up on a remote uninhabited island as a school camp. I was going to make my move and ask her to walk hand in hand along a deserted beach, but G#$FF%%RY cut my lunch. Boy did that burn.....

Even after school the stars just never aligned. She had other boyfriends, I had other girlfriends, we both moved around a lot with work. In the end we both married other people and ten years later ended up working in the same place. Her marriage was not going well and one day..............another offer was made.

Lets just say that was the beginning of the end. I declined and we drifted apart as our lives went in other directions. 

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

just 1 but it was no problem

🔥 Giant earthworm found in the amazon : NatureIs**bleep**ingLit

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

I was 7, he was 10. I married him 12 years later. Lost him 40 years later , but he will always own my heart. This made me smile, thanks for starting this thread. 

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

First kiss

I'm pleading - I can't remember. lol

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply