Found yas!!!!

lobs211
Community Member

Aww and you lot thought you could hide from me ha ha Smiley Tongue

This is wierd as................

How is everyone? All well?

We all good, kids good, baby Banjo fat with curly hair, be 2 in November!!! Goes too fast.

We excited cos we got a family member on X Factor & one on Australias got talent LOL, none on Master Chef, **bleep** it!

I have decided to be brave & goin back to Tahiland in September - to the bloody jungle this time - can u imagine??

So whats the goss??? Robot Mad What the hell?? Lil pics **bleep**py?

Take care all ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Found yas!!!!

Was I lost
Photobucket
Message 21 of 52
Latest reply

I agree with az.Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 52
Latest reply

hi lobs. nice to see you

i often see that 1 unread envelope up there ^^^^

the holidays are brief and relatively painless  lol.

Message 23 of 52
Latest reply

@clair.de.lune wrote:

az said people don't like me, yes they do az

Smiley Surprised

Clair tells fibs..... I said I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like you. Woman Tongue

Message 24 of 52
Latest reply

Hi Lobs, Is Ellie your X Factor girl?

Message 25 of 52
Latest reply

@lobs211 wrote:

OMg the quicker I post the quicker they go.................................. this one will go too so will answer katy and Az next

Gotta feeling not gonna be here long............................. LOL

You're not the only one = none of us are at this rate....forget ebali.....it's the dungeons....they only turned me up the right way five minutes ago & it's crucifixion next time...just don't say JEHOVAH !

life_brian_dungeon.png

....Hi everyone...make it quick...I could be gone again in seconds.

Message 26 of 52
Latest reply

LOL one thing becomes evident...people are obviously posting elsewhere or not at all, with 10 hours between posts..are we all enjoying the Lithium 'communication experience' Yet?  Can someone let me know when we do?

Message 27 of 52
Latest reply

maybe people are doing things in that mythical real world in between posts.

Message 28 of 52
Latest reply

I don't drop in here often, and will definitely be dropping in less in the future...(clearly humour is banned along with most other forms of expression) but I remember ebay forums moving so fast once that you couldn't keep up with the threads. Liveworld killed most of that momentum....and This latest version is as dead as a doornail.

Message 29 of 52
Latest reply

Hi Lobs. Good to see you back.  I can't believe little Banjo is nearly 2 - where has the time gone?

Good to see you too, Cue - I'd heard some dsturbing rumours and thought I was going to have to give you a stern talking to.

Message 30 of 52
Latest reply