Germaine Greer

Have just been listening to an interview on ABC 24 and she called Juliar Gillard an organ grinders monkey the way she dressed. Here was this wrinkled stick with a head of hair that looked like she had put her hand in the power socket critisizing how another person looked. I personally have never admired this loud, overbearing feminist.

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 1 of 227
Latest reply
226 REPLIES 226

Germaine Greer

@poddster wrote:

My reference was not just looks, that would be shallow.

I refer to attitude and all a person has to do is open their mouth and out it pours,  thats when regardless of phisical appearence Ugly shines through.

Agree

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 21 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

Why are you reluctant to answer my earlier question?

Message 22 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

@newstart2380 wrote:

may I answer that ? I will anyway.

You can't tell until they open their mouth and speak.

Will you answer my question about the GG then, if that is how you define them.

Message 23 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

newstart, please don't take this as an interpersonal insult to you and this is not intended to be mean in any interpersonal way, but your signature re: the tongue

is this meant only for others, because I find some of your posts very hurtful to others and it just makes me wonder.

I do not mean for this to be taken as anything but a genuine question.

thanks

Woman Happy

Message 24 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

I reiterate

What I have observed in many feminists is that in championing the equality for women they neglect to acknowledge the difference between the genders, men are attracted by those differences and not by watered down attributes akin to their own.

Most men are not attracted to affiliate men, and that tis the direction that rabid feminism is directing women.

"Be a man but not quite"

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 25 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

How funny !!!

I seem to remember that you took exception to my signature line also

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 26 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

So neither of you want to answer the question.  Says a lot.

Message 27 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

in some feminists......... as in some chauvinistic males...........

Message 28 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

no poddster i just don't understand yours at all.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 29 of 227
Latest reply

Germaine Greer

May i suggest that you read it more slowly, it really is quite meaningful and makes perfect sense.

People have a tendency ignore what is written and  apply their own assumptions on what they read.

Message 30 of 227
Latest reply