'Ghosts'

**meep**
Community Member

There used to be a thread with 'ghost' photos but can't  find it. 

I posted a pic of my old car with cemetery in the background on the Nostalgia thread..  I never noticed the weird 'faces' on the original photograph until today.

WTH???

w.t.f.jpg

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: 'Ghosts'

@**meep** wrote:

Re Peaches' photo up there ^^^

When the daughter of British rock star Bob Geldof took a photo of herself and her son Astala, a ghostly interloper seemed to get in on the act.

An unexplainable image of a mysterious hand appeared on socialite Peaches Geldof's shoulder when she took the photo of herself and her son in the bath. When she posted the photo on Instagram@ she wrote:

"Close up shot of the mystery ghost hand in pic I took of Astala and me in the bath!! And no that isn't my hand -- one of mine was round his waist to hold him during the photo, the other holding the camera to take the shot. Also the hand is around my shoulder so totally weird angle if I did it myself!! How terrifying!!"

and

After the incident, she began to research the history of her Kent home and discovered that a woman had killed herself in the bath after her own baby was stillborn in the 1920s.

Message 51 of 53
Latest reply

@**meep** wrote:

The Conjuring scared the **bleep** out of me.

Have you seen Mama?

Both great movies!!!

Message 52 of 53
Latest reply

@**meep** wrote:

Pareidolia is I think what you are referring to.

yes... that is it... thanks. 

Message 53 of 53
Latest reply