Giving up and staying that way

Hi everyone, im on a short break from a working holiday, but when i started this work i decided to give smoking the flick (or a very goid attempt at it anyway)
I have been a smoker for over 20 years, so far tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since i had a smoke.
Funny enough i dont feel the "tounguing" need for a smoke but i feel as though i miss it at some compacity.
Im interested in how other former smokers handled the quiting and the weird missing smoking feeling (sorry that is the best way to describe it for written word, ive never been good at written word, speak it fine verbaly, spelling and writing not so much, but thats another story)
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Well you're almost a one month old non-smoker. I hope you stay that way for many years to come.

Message 41 of 46
Latest reply

Almost three months on, have not touched a smoke, i love the smell of it though, i could stand down wind and smell till the cows came home.

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 42 of 46
Latest reply

Congratulations Woman Very Happy

Message 43 of 46
Latest reply

@bakeandfry wrote:

Almost three months on, have not touched a smoke, i love the smell of it though, i could stand down wind and smell till the cows came home.

ok, the cows are here....

cow-fart-barn-explosion.jpg

Message 44 of 46
Latest reply

newyear5.jpg

Message 45 of 46
Latest reply

*.... and a happy new year!*

Message 46 of 46
Latest reply