Gladys should have shut down earlier

NSW had a lot to learn from Victorians.  I wish them the best  but why did it take Gladys a month to realise that pussyfooting around this would do her no favors.

Now it looks like Morrison is throwing her under the bus too, as he does with everyone.

Message 1 of 286
Latest reply
285 REPLIES 285

Re: Gladys should have shut down earlier

Perhaps give blood - they will give you your titer.

Titer Test is to check the levels of certain antibodies in your blood.

Message 281 of 286
Latest reply

Glady's had no CFA pay problem. She just slashed the emergency services budget and watched the state burn. At least it was a partial success for her. Frying all those pesky koalas that stand in the way of property developers.

No deceny at all in resigning, chameleon. She's a crook.

Message 282 of 286
Latest reply

Nothing like a "Christian" putting money before peoples' lives.

https://youtu.be/hVcJpTeBukc

Message 283 of 286
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:

Glady's had no CFA pay problem. She just slashed the emergency services budget and watched the state burn. At least it was a partial success for her. Frying all those pesky koalas that stand in the way of property developers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, crooks in politics usually look after friends help them out in times of greed. I guess she's done a bit of that. As far as her Labour counterpart Chairman dan-the-non-man is concerned, we'll see what investigation turns up on him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:

Nothing like a "Christian" putting money before peoples' lives.

https://youtu.be/hVcJpTeBukc

There are quite a few counterfeit Christians in politics. By their actions you soon see the value in the title they give themselves. Take JH. He called himself a Christian.

The Canberra Times February 27 2021 - 5:25AM
John Howard's legacy lives on, and we are worse for it
by Crispin Hull

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7141990/john-howards-legacy-lives-on-and-we-are-worse-for-it/

Not even for a minute do I entertain a thought of him being a Christian.

So this new guy, even though he will come nowhere close to JH in the truth-not dept, he's a politician first and a man second.

Message 284 of 286
Latest reply

LOL - 6 kids - he certainly has been a busy politician.

Message 285 of 286
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly when a state premier puts perks before people, the people come off second best.  I've never thought about the possibility property developers being able to exploit the destruction of the koala's habitat but there could be more in this than meets the eye. I keep an open mind.

Oh yeah, it was heartbreaking to see Koala's in pain and their raw flesh exposed.  God bless those folk that do their best to rescue and rehabilitate the ones that can be saved.

BTW: If Berjiklian goes down for her crimes, I hope that the same will happen for that Andrews guy in Victoria.

Message 286 of 286
Latest reply