HELP-Tangled Hair in brush !!!

Miss 9 & 10 playing hairdressers in bathroom after shower.

Miss 10 winds Miss 9's waist length very fine dead straight hair around curling brush.

Matted tangled mess that I can see NO way of unravelling.

Hair is pulled & clumped unevenly so can't even see a way to cut the brush out.

Any ideas ? Girls are both in hysterics

hannahs hair 004.JPG

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Use the smallest pair of scissors you can find and CUT the bristles off the brush one by one.

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 11 of 46
Latest reply

Yep cut them off, or if they're too tough use plier to cut them.
Message 12 of 46
Latest reply

Yeah one by one you cut the bristles off with a small pair of pliers one by one cause they're tough, the pliers needs to be tough too for the bristles

Message 13 of 46
Latest reply

Been there with my own daughter many years back now....

I got her waist length hair untangled by having her sit with me behind, and gently unravelling it a bit at a time... I used the end of a tail comb to pick up a few hairs at a time, but you can use a fine skewer or something similar.... it took a long time to get it all out but she ended up only loosing a small amount of hair.

Patience, good light and dextrous fingers!

Message 14 of 46
Latest reply

Yeah you just cut the bristles off B3 one by one cause they're tough

Message 15 of 46
Latest reply

Yep Clair. With pliers if they're too tough. Or small scissors if they're not. Cut them off 😄
Message 16 of 46
Latest reply

Don't pull the bristles out because the brush is plastic, cut them off with pliers one by one because they're tough, tough pliers, tough bristles one by one, cut them

Message 17 of 46
Latest reply

i dont see cutting the bristles off the brush making the job any easier, it would still leave a tangled mess to unravel

Signatures suck.
Message 18 of 46
Latest reply

But the bristles are plastic so they're tough and you've got to cut them off with tough pliers, one by one

Message 19 of 46
Latest reply

Wait. Clair, I've got an idea. You could pull the bristles out with the pliers. Or cut them off with either pliers or small scissors. Or both!
Message 20 of 46
Latest reply