HELP-Tangled Hair in brush !!!

Miss 9 & 10 playing hairdressers in bathroom after shower.

Miss 10 winds Miss 9's waist length very fine dead straight hair around curling brush.

Matted tangled mess that I can see NO way of unravelling.

Hair is pulled & clumped unevenly so can't even see a way to cut the brush out.

Any ideas ? Girls are both in hysterics

hannahs hair 004.JPG

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Smiley Surprised Oh no Foxy! The poor little tike must be very distressed by now. This'll be a tough lesson learnt for those two cherubs... hopefully!! Smiley Frustrated 

No suggestions to offer you so I just wish you the best of luck and success in freeing that brush. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 46
Latest reply

Was not, check post #4

Message 32 of 46
Latest reply

Nobody wants to scroll back, Clair 😄

Btw, how does one self report a post on this new forum?
Message 33 of 46
Latest reply

Click on Report inappropriate content and write;

Dear Lithium moderator, I really appreciate how fair you have been and what a wonderful job you are doing keeping these forums friendly so I'm sure you won't mind removing my post # 00 which was posted in a burst of enthusiasm and regretted when I realised it could be misinterpreted and upset the peace you have achieved so miraculously among such a diverse strong opinioned group of people.

Many regards, Karen

Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 46
Latest reply

Just click on Report Inappropriate Content and ask the Mods to remove it.

Message 35 of 46
Latest reply

But do I have to say 'many' regards, EM? I'll have to ponder it for a while.

Meanwhile, didnt Clair have such a silly idea.
Message 36 of 46
Latest reply

I think 'many' regards shows that you are bowing down and properly humble when putting the request in, but Im sure whatever you put will warm the unappreciated moderators heart. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 46
Latest reply

Mahaha EM, I'd love to warm their little hearts, but first I need to work on the properly humble thing. And the bowing down thing lol

Message 38 of 46
Latest reply

Foxy -the OP-are you about?

The thread got tangled as well.

Has the problem been solved-----lots of help from some posters.

Hope its sorted out  and no tears involved...........................................Richo.

Message 39 of 46
Latest reply

i remember at one stage i was a fake hippie and i slept in humpies in the bush. the living rough matted hair thing happened to me.. the dreaded single dreadlock.. pulling it apart (literally ) was a painful experience, it would be difficult to do to a child that's for sure. i'd hold the hair in locks with one hand (so it doesn't pull the scalp so much) have someone else hold the brush/clump and with the free hand pull the lock off the brush bracing the same lock of hair closer to the scalp to absorb the pull and minimise the pain. once you get a few out the rest gets easier. you might need to trim a few split hairs though.

Message 40 of 46
Latest reply