Hello whats new?

I haven't been in here for ages, the political threads were boring me too much but I'm happy to see the place is moving along nicely.

What's new? 🙂

PS I hope everyone is doing good!

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Hello whats new?

I was thinking about you the other day, wondering where you got to.

There is more variety in the threads now, and there is also visitors from the USA on the threads as well.

Agree about the political threads, they were starting to take over.

Glad all is okay with youSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Hi Purple 🙂

I've been playing on a quit smoking forum ... it keeps me Quit. 7 weeks a non smoker. Yipeeee!

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

7 weeks is fantastic cat...well done. My husband recently quit, although he was only ever a social smoker, not even a pack a week so it wasnt that difficult for him.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Congrats Ms. Mioux on staying of the ciggies for 7 weeks, that is great, you must feel heaps better for it.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Congrats to your hubby punch. A Quit is a Quit!

Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Congrats on quiting. 7 weeks is really good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

whats new - not much - very interesting threads - spoon rests, hair dye - still waiting for all the oh so very exciting and interesting threads to replace the oh so boring political threads.......

Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@boris1gary wrote:

whats new - not much - very interesting threads - spoon rests, hair dye - still waiting for all the oh so very exciting and interesting threads to replace the oh so boring political threads.......

it great isnt it, chatter and conversation instead of nothing but political rants, stupid cartoons and endless cut and pastes.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@boris1gary wrote:

so start one?

Message 10 of 43
Latest reply