Hello whats new?

I haven't been in here for ages, the political threads were boring me too much but I'm happy to see the place is moving along nicely.

What's new? 🙂

PS I hope everyone is doing good!

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Hello whats new?

image.jpg

Congratulations...that's great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 21 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@punch*drunk wrote:

I walked past a lady in a supermarket the other day who reeked of ashtray. I felt really sorry for her not knowing how bad she stank. Almost felt like I should tell her, a bit like when someone comes out of the loo and they have tucked their skirt into their knickers, I didnt of course.

Sorry if that offends any smokers, I rarely notice the smell of smoke apart from when I walk through a group of them huddled in a shooping centre doorway, but this woman really did smell strongly.

I really admire people that can kick the habit, I've never been a smoker but I know a lot of people that just cant give them away.

yes i feel the same way about people who smell of BO.

Message 22 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@boris1gary wrote:

@punch*drunk wrote:

I walked past a lady in a supermarket the other day who reeked of ashtray. I felt really sorry for her not knowing how bad she stank. Almost felt like I should tell her, a bit like when someone comes out of the loo and they have tucked their skirt into their knickers, I didnt of course.

Sorry if that offends any smokers, I rarely notice the smell of smoke apart from when I walk through a group of them huddled in a shooping centre doorway, but this woman really did smell strongly.

I really admire people that can kick the habit, I've never been a smoker but I know a lot of people that just cant give them away.

yeah I feel the same way about ppl who smell of mendacity

Message 23 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@chuk_77 wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

whats new - not much - very interesting threads - spoon rests, hair dye - still waiting for all the oh so very exciting and interesting threads to replace the oh so boring political threads.......

so start one?

why? I was led to believe that when the political threads slowed down CS would be a hive of new, exciting, non political threads started by those who complained about the political threads - seems that hasn't happened. 

Message 24 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Not into spoon rests, huh?

Message 25 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Spoon rests is touching the political..maybe...just a bit now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 26 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@icyfroth wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

@punch*drunk wrote:

yeah I feel the same way about ppl who smell of mendacity

so maybe you could let everyone know what that smells like?

Message 27 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@imastawka wrote:

Not into spoon rests, huh?

i did make one post but then it started to get a little tetchy, so i thought it was probably a good idea to stay away.Woman Tongue

Message 28 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

Congratulations CatM, on the smoke free weeks.

Whats new? Not much going by the last few posts 😞
Message 29 of 43
Latest reply

Hello whats new?

@am*3 wrote:
Congratulations CatM, on the smoke free weeks.

Whats new? Not much going by the last few posts 😞

well we have learnt that some have the incredible ability to smell mendacity, thats new. Woman LOL

Message 30 of 43
Latest reply