Hello whats new?

I haven't been in here for ages, the political threads were boring me too much but I'm happy to see the place is moving along nicely.

What's new? ๐Ÿ™‚

PS I hope everyone is doing good!

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Hello whats new?

image.jpg

Congratulations...that's great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 21 of 43
Latest reply

@punch*drunk wrote:

I walked past a lady in a supermarket the other day who reeked of ashtray. I felt really sorry for her not knowing how bad she stank. Almost felt like I should tell her, a bit like when someone comes out of the loo and they have tucked their skirt into their knickers, I didnt of course.

Sorry if that offends any smokers, I rarely notice the smell of smoke apart from when I walk through a group of them huddled in a shooping centre doorway, but this woman really did smell strongly.

I really admire people that can kick the habit, I've never been a smoker but I know a lot of people that just cant give them away.

yes i feel the same way about people who smell of BO.

Message 22 of 43
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@punch*drunk wrote:

I walked past a lady in a supermarket the other day who reeked of ashtray. I felt really sorry for her not knowing how bad she stank. Almost felt like I should tell her, a bit like when someone comes out of the loo and they have tucked their skirt into their knickers, I didnt of course.

Sorry if that offends any smokers, I rarely notice the smell of smoke apart from when I walk through a group of them huddled in a shooping centre doorway, but this woman really did smell strongly.

I really admire people that can kick the habit, I've never been a smoker but I know a lot of people that just cant give them away.

yeah I feel the same way about ppl who smell of mendacity

Message 23 of 43
Latest reply

@chuk_77 wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

whats new - not much - very interesting threads - spoon rests, hair dye - still waiting for all the oh so very exciting and interesting threads to replace the oh so boring political threads.......

so start one?

why? I was led to believe that when the political threads slowed down CS would be a hive of new, exciting, non political threads started by those who complained about the political threads - seems that hasn't happened. 

Message 24 of 43
Latest reply

Not into spoon rests, huh?

Message 25 of 43
Latest reply

Spoon rests is touching the political..maybe...just a bit now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 26 of 43
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@boris1gary wrote:

@punch*drunk wrote:

yeah I feel the same way about ppl who smell of mendacity

so maybe you could let everyone know what that smells like?

Message 27 of 43
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Not into spoon rests, huh?

i did make one post but then it started to get a little tetchy, so i thought it was probably a good idea to stay away.Woman Tongue

Message 28 of 43
Latest reply

Congratulations CatM, on the smoke free weeks.

Whats new? Not much going by the last few posts ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 29 of 43
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Congratulations CatM, on the smoke free weeks.

Whats new? Not much going by the last few posts ๐Ÿ˜ž

well we have learnt that some have the incredible ability to smell mendacity, thats new. Woman LOL

Message 30 of 43
Latest reply